LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
WarGames

Suggestion...chests and PVE

Chests should be able to be upgraded but more important LOCKED!!

Also, something needs to be done on PVE servers... Firstly, add more....second, a way to breakdown the high walls that are used to surround the monuments.... 

6 часов назад, WarGames сказал:

Chests should be able to be upgraded but more important LOCKED!!

Also, something needs to be done on PVE servers... Firstly, add more....second, a way to breakdown the high walls that are used to surround the monuments.... 

As for me, it makes no sense to put a lock on the chest, because the loot disappears completely after destroying the box, first you need to REMOVE the BUG by destroying the box, then the question of banning the chests goes. As for the PVE servers, as for me, the solution will only be to increase the zone in which the player cannot build up that or another object so closely.

Oh, i may be mistaken... Can chests not be opened unless you have build privs??

I was thinking about someone gaining access to base, then cleaning loot. If locked it would have to be destroyed. But if i am mistaken then i agree it would not be needed. Thanks! 

2 часа назад, WarGames сказал:

Oh, i may be mistaken... Can chests not be opened unless you have build privs??

I was thinking about someone gaining access to base, then cleaning loot. If locked it would have to be destroyed. But if i am mistaken then i agree it would not be needed. Thanks! 

Contact me, I will help you in any way I can)