LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Atescope

PvP combat

The Oxide PvP is really not that good here some suggestion;

-The crouch button should not be hold, instead it should be on tab to crouch and another tab to uncrouch,this would made things simpler and you can crouch and shoot at the same time.

-After jumping there should be a delay before you can jump again because if you look at the PvP now you can see every player is jumping all over the area.

-When you shoot a gun without using the aim button it doesn't even make a difference, so you should make it that if you shoot a gun without using the aim button it always doesn't aim in the middle so it would fix the rifle being overpower.

-when you melee attack like using a hatchet it very hard to hit an enemy because you have to aim it like gun, so make it have a wider area and a longer distance,so even if you slightly miss it will still count.

-You can only do damage using sphere by throwing it, so make the sphere do melee attack if your not aiming and give it a bit more longer distance than other melee.

-The run button is really not good white fighting since you cannot do any attack or shooting while running it's really frustrating to stop running just to shot or attack.also fix the run button by making it like other games where their run button you don't just press it but you hover your joystick to it.

-and if you can, can you please make a the control customize have a function to have different button have different size.

I know that the oxide developers are hard worker and are having trouble with hacker and might not have the time for my suggestion but can you atleast import one of this. xoxox

Sorry for posting it twice I thought it dint post the first one and I post it again, 😔 sorry

1 час назад, Atescope сказал:

The Oxide PvP is really not that good here some suggestion;

-The crouch button should not be hold, instead it should be on tab to crouch and another tab to uncrouch,this would made things simpler and you can crouch and shoot at the same time.

-After jumping there should be a delay before you can jump again because if you look at the PvP now you can see every player is jumping all over the area.

-When you shoot a gun without using the aim button it doesn't even make a difference, so you should make it that if you shoot a gun without using the aim button it always doesn't aim in the middle so it would fix the rifle being overpower.

-when you melee attack like using a hatchet it very hard to hit an enemy because you have to aim it like gun, so make it have a wider area and a longer distance,so even if you slightly miss it will still count.

-You can only do damage using sphere by throwing it, so make the sphere do melee attack if your not aiming and give it a bit more longer distance than other melee.

-The run button is really not good white fighting since you cannot do any attack or shooting while running it's really frustrating to stop running just to shot or attack.also fix the run button by making it like other games where their run button you don't just press it but you hover your joystick to it.

-and if you can, can you please make a the control customize have a function to have different button have different size.

I know that the oxide developers are hard worker and are having trouble with hacker and might not have the time for my suggestion but can you atleast import one of this. xoxox

You have good ideas, but at the moment not the primary tasks, I think you will be noticed))) It's good.

• Like 1