LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
desh

make the map so you can see friends

make the map so you can see your friends and clan their locations same as the game rust please ?????????????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slava-ANJ6707 said:

Yeah, that would be cool 

👍👏

19 часов назад, desh сказал:

make the map so you can see your friends and clan their locations same as the game rust please ?????????????

Maybe they will fix it, maybe not, the developer did it on purpose. We are waiting for an update)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, -хХх-хХх-хХх- said:

Maybe they will fix it, maybe not, the developer did it on purpose. We are waiting for an update)

i text u alot, and sometimes im not happy with your answers, but i have to tell you that you are an OG haha you always respond to everyone. not like all others like @Catsbit devand @Catsbit.Care and other ones. i want to thank you for that.🤷‍♂️ and please change your name, becouse its too hard to put an @ with your name.

16 часов назад, desh сказал:

i text u alot, and sometimes im not happy with your answers, but i have to tell you that you are an OG haha you always respond to everyone. not like all others like @Catsbit devand @Catsbit.Care and other ones. i want to thank you for that.🤷‍♂️ and please change your name, becouse its too hard to put an @ with your name.

Thank you, I'm trying my best, it's not difficult to help, criticism is difficult... Alas, the "@" icon cannot be removed)))

• Like 1