1 1
LeoMasterZ

꧁!!TO BE THE BIGGEST ISLAND!!꧂

꧁!!TO BE THE BIGGEST ISLAND!!꧂  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Isla más grande

• I want the island to be bigger
    • No the island is perfect as it looks

To be the biggest island will be the best why it is impossible to hide a house in 3 days (Castbit please I want the island to be bigger for the new update

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LeoMasterZ said:

To be the biggest island will be the best why it is impossible to hide a house in 3 days (Castbit please I want the island to be bigger for the new update

Castbit as the impossible for this game to be the best survival game of the year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeoMasterZ said:

Castbit como lo imposible para que este juego sea el mejor juego de supervivencia del año

And everyone else leave comments for ideas for Castbit put more things for the new update and also I want you to put more weapons and Castbit I have a video that there are 15 errors that have been reported so you can fix it

the island has to be bigger, why not have a base far away, in 15 minutes or less you've already run the whole map I say this because I spend hours and hours playing.

Please catsbit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

la isla tiene que ser mas grande, por que no tener una base lejos, en 15 minutos o menos ya has recorrido todo el mapa lo digo porque paso horas y horas jugando.

Por favor, gato.

thanks for your comment bro

• Like 2