LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

We need communication

Catsbit,

we need communication.

we have heard absolutely nothing in regards to the update, or what will be in it. Hackers still ravage the servers almost every single day, and people are quitting oxide because of it.

we need replies, we need communication.

it doesn’t have to be an update announcement or anything like that, just talk to us to make sure you haven’t abandoned us 

• Like 3

I second this. 
My only thoughts is those behind CATSBIT may be dealing with the conflict in Europe. I’m an American player and it’s something I haven’t considered. 

37 minutes ago, CallMeJ said:

I second this. 
My only thoughts is those behind CATSBIT may be dealing with the conflict in Europe. I’m an American player and it’s something I haven’t considered. 

I’m pretty sure they are Russian, and since the economy in Russia is currently getting fucked in the ass by sanctions, they have bigger things to worry about than oxide. 

@Peenerweener @Smuz1 @CallMeJ 

Hi, 

We live and work in Poland. We are hurt by the war as any European citizen, but not so much as the both sides of the conflict. 

As we have mentioned in the topic News, our work was suspended for personal business. 

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

@Peenerweener @Smuz1 @CallMeJ 

Hi, 

We live and work in Poland. We are hurt by the war as any European citizen, but not so much as the both sides of the conflict. 

As we have mentioned in the topic News, our work was suspended for personal business. 

Sorry to hear, i didn’t see that topic. 

Glad to see you guys are back, and looking forward to more updates.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, Smuz1 said:

Hooray, you answered.I'm sorry, but I understand that you are not able to work on the game at the moment.But please don't quit the game.?

We won't quit the game. 

We hope that the update will be this month, but i can't promise anything.