LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Wert_AntiCheat

Cheaters

Bro repeatedly repeated, throw screenshots / videos where there was a violation, without this they will not help you in any way, or you can throw a report in a soma game

3 hours ago, Qoogarbro said:

Dev ignore hack report until lots of people calling him trash dev they should call some people to be admin

Omh ppl actually think like ....u think calling devs trash devs will make them ban ppl blindly 

Didn't you think that a player can tell his friends to target someone cuz they hate him 

Can u tell me your age pls

15 минут назад, xAnonyPowerZ сказал:

Nhaa this is a lovely message. 

But oke. If you can fix the anti-cheat why don't you do it? 

And nooo don't say you can't do it or don't know anything about making a game. 

They have also a personal lifestyle beside the game. Like family and IRL work. To pay the bills and responsibilities. I hope you understand this. 

For admin/ moderators you need people you can trust and don't abuse their job.  Since alot people in the game are below 18+ it's hard to find the trusted candidates. And they need to have atleast some experience in-game and know how to deal with some other people. 

Specifically?

I have such in mind and not one

19 минут назад, xAnonyPowerZ сказал:

Nhaa this is a lovely message. 

But oke. If you can fix the anti-cheat why don't you do it? 

And nooo don't say you can't do it or don't know anything about making a game. 

They have also a personal lifestyle beside the game. Like family and IRL work. To pay the bills and responsibilities. I hope you understand this. 

For admin/ moderators you need people you can trust and don't abuse their job.  Since alot people in the game are below 18+ it's hard to find the trusted candidates. And they need to have atleast some experience in-game and know how to deal with some other people. 

I don't want to do so that I have power over someone... Why have it if you have it over you, too, or it is, but to abuse it is very bad and people don't understand it. Life is like that and it's better not to trust anyone... As for the fact that there are few people, I agree, and even more so with such a community. Good luck in your search!