LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
SacaGamer

Pvp bug!!

Please fix the Pvp Bug!! Cause u just can't pvp (only with bow)

-if u wanna shoot someone they need to stand still to get damage! And that is annoying because that is not pvp...

And I have a question, how did this happened, They just added a new map and that is almost everything ( and that took 3-4 month)so it has nothing to do with pvp.

And please tell as what is the new update , cause this update is like nothing...and if u guys try to do the game like rust, at least do it right .... 

And btw im sure its not that hard, I know people who cope games in just 4-5 days and they made it almost the same.....

A good idea, hire people that can make good games or that can help on working to the games with u dev's....

People already started to ark for new update because I dev's did almost nothing to the game that would make it even better , make people have fun, make it to be able to play ( cheaters problem again) .. And what happens when we report people , I'll tell u , nothing because they will just change name or remake it , because they need a virtual space so even if u ban them is not gonna help..... A idea , ban device or some time or something ....

Oxide sucks for PvP.

It can't really be helped.

The controls are swishy, which sucks for PvP.

If u really love to PvP, then download sandbox 3D.

Edited by bjb3n