LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Batonasss

People middle game disconnect

hello i have a suggestion can you do that when the player disconnects stay still constant for about 10-15sec because in middle fight people just disconnect or exit the game and they disappear and i think it is bad becose they are leaving and back like 5 hours later and u dont get  any loot just waste amo and it make all angry becose they just disconnect

46 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

This will only be a good idea when the anti-cheat works. 

Yes I know I also suggested it months ago. But it's not fun if you die by a cheater 

Yes but still its not fun for us when he leave. but other idea maybe can make like admins in servers or some more people who will look to reports or just can make in server admin and he will ban all cheaters 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, Batonasss said:

Yes but still its not fun for us when he leave. but other idea maybe can make like admins in servers or some more people who will look to reports or just can make in server admin and he will ban all cheaters 

Yes that is a good option but that means their would have to be a lot of trustworthy people because if they aren’t trustworthy then they can kill people and not die and they can’t get banned.