LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Fr33z3

TC bug?

First time ever experiencing this but the TC wouldn't register that it had resources inside and would still decay the base. Tried restarting the game, emptying and refilling tc, pick up and but back before filling again.. nothing worked, left a bit of resources in it and came back to check if it was decaying still...it was.. goodbye base, not too heartbroken as it lasted a whole week

Screenshot_20220518-120005_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

I ended up taking everything out and someone rocket raided right after lol at least 5 rockets for nothing. Oof sorry buddy

Am I shadow banned or something? Why does this post have a hazard triangle beside it?

On 5/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, Fr33z3 said:

First time ever experiencing this but the TC wouldn't register that it had resources inside and would still decay the base. Tried restarting the game, emptying and refilling tc, pick up and but back before filling again.. nothing worked, left a bit of resources in it and came back to check if it was decaying still...it was.. goodbye base, not too heartbroken as it lasted a whole week

Screenshot_20220518-120005_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Please try to add planks. 

On 5/21/2022 at 3:43 AM, Fr33z3 said:

Am I shadow banned or something? Why does this post have a hazard triangle beside it?

The posts with attachments need moderator approval. 

Ohhhhhhh! *facepalm* the one thing I didn't try! Is that due to having windows? I was so confused lol