LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
didi

when

Oxide project is one of the best.  But I don't understand why such good works are going downhill?  You see that people play and they enjoy it. They clearly explained to you where the disadvantages are. I understand that you also knew this, but you have such great support. But the strangest thing is that you said Update will be released much earlier.  Yes, maybe some problems arose on the way, why can't you tell what happened so that we all know and understanding comes.  No news when and what will happen. That's why we are so outraged.  what what what?

On 6/23/2022 at 3:25 AM, didi said:

Oxide project is one of the best.  But I don't understand why such good works are going downhill?  You see that people play and they enjoy it. They clearly explained to you where the disadvantages are. I understand that you also knew this, but you have such great support. But the strangest thing is that you said Update will be released much earlier.  Yes, maybe some problems arose on the way, why can't you tell what happened so that we all know and understanding comes.  No news when and what will happen. That's why we are so outraged.  what what what?

agree, we need some weekly or monthly news to be more patient and hopefull