LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

PVE #58 room

Glitching out. When loading it. Attempted a few ways to by pass. Did get in once. But shortly server reset, which is a first and now it's resetting every 10-15 minutes. But before it was not. I think it's quirky when it doesn't. However, now having problems loading in. First there is the blank blue sky. I tend too just reset. A couple of times or load I to another room. Log out. And then log in the room I wanted initially. Tends to work from time too time when this happens. The other glitch, is the sound of something knocking on doors, and the screen goes haywire. And cancels out. Been trying now for a good 5 min. See if anything changes in the near future. 

I don't know what's causing it. But it's pretty annoying. It's doing it right now. I got in before. But it's so short lived an experience before the rooms reset. 

Yes. If it happens again I should send you it. I've been playing for an hour now without interruption. Which is ok. But next time it happens I'll try capture an instance of it. I don't think it's my device that's doing it. Perhaps a network thing? Hard to say. Goodnight.