LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

Baggering

An still finding it difficult to land the copter or drive the buggy an exiting. It's really neat to fly around. But copter suffers from low air space. As high as it goes, it just doesn't want to climb those hills 

I made a friend, and now I'm public enemy number #1 -.- 

What's new

Edited by xadamx

I do not believe. But thank you for the heads up. If I seen Anyone misusing the game as intended I will gladfully Report yous to Administration. Do I make myself clear. 

The game is so easy you don't even need exploits of the sort to get what you need. I mean, it would be nice to have superrrrspeeeeed. Or flyfly, superman. But really I can do without. Um. You said I am friends with you. Don't confuse pleasantries with friendship. Saying hi, how are you, don't not mean I am, your friend. Honestly the way things are going on OFFICAL SERVER. I think you joined the Darkside. Ot-oh

I reckon your that girl, "lozza".

And you said you's* aren't toxic but you keep swearing and using harsh terminologies and then act all sweet as pie about it. I find that 2 facey

I was with Ryder for nearly an hour. I watched his movements and even chased him down over hills, mountains, and through the desert, keeping pace, and he never used any such cheat. To gain position or power that I am fully aware of by other players. Infact when raiding yous, I was sure someone There was utilising the powers of darkness under the shadow of the night. What do you have to say about that. An during thee escape I was being hit by arrows from ALMOST impossible range. Not once but twice, thrice. And when I was forced to DC , I RC, and was surrounded in a base? Not that it hasn't happened before, but this player ::::: is suspiciously, close to being identified as, ah cheat. 

time will tell