LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Venomous420

Why was my rank was reset when I was #2 miner?

I've been playing Oxide pretty much from day 1 and at one point I was ranked #2 when mining nodes. For some reason one day my rank was reset and I had over 18000+ nodes mined. My rank for farming trees wasn't reset but my rank for nodes was. Just wondering why my rank was reset but the person who was #1 at the time wasn't. I've always been active never taken any long periods without playing. If my rank wasn't reset I would easily be ranked #1 for mining nodes. Idk if its possible for you guys to go back and see that I was ranked #2 but if it is I wouldn't mind having my current number of nodes mined added to the nodes mined that I had deleted from my rank. I was going for the #1 rank until I logged on one day and saw that my rank for mining nodes was reset for some reason. 

3 часа назад, Venomous420 сказал:

I've been playing Oxide pretty much from day 1 and at one point I was ranked #2 when mining nodes. For some reason one day my rank was reset and I had over 18000+ nodes mined. My rank for farming trees wasn't reset but my rank for nodes was. Just wondering why my rank was reset but the person who was #1 at the time wasn't. I've always been active never taken any long periods without playing. If my rank wasn't reset I would easily be ranked #1 for mining nodes. Idk if its possible for you guys to go back and see that I was ranked #2 but if it is I wouldn't mind having my current number of nodes mined added to the nodes mined that I had deleted from my rank. I was going for the #1 rank until I logged on one day and saw that my rank for mining nodes was reset for some reason. 

and you have a screenshot of at least that you are in 1st place, and give your id.

And manufacturers will look at the problem.