LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

19TH OF OCT UPDATE

So to give you guys a little context i think update will come on 19/20 of oct let me clarify why i think it will come at that date you see last year we had Halloween update at 20 of october and we got zombies they were removed  in next update and to make update withouth any effort they can just make us wait and copy Update from last year also they have posted on instagram their progress which includes new structure in city so now we got 2 things added in what 6 months yea LOL ???????????

Why whould anyone ask for update if you know it will be bad 1 or 2 things are added EVERY THIRD UPDATE ?????

They curently have perfect Anti cheat:Wall hacks are not working wall hack=instant kick also aimboters get banned in 2 hours

They still don't know how big potential of this game is

@Catsbit.Care u know what listen to me right now very carfully insted of making Anti hack updates add new things in game  

before update 3.10 there were usually 1-2k players active 

After 3.10 when new things arived new armor med kits new building sistem  etc etc ppl got interasted and boom 4-5k players 

We get very bored no things to do exept fight we cannot decorate our base/make base defences do new things use new items everything is same same same same same same same for 6 months 

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev imagine playing any game it doesn't matter which and playing level 1 for 6 months everything is same and then update comes and everyting is same same same same whouldn't it be boring? :( 

trust me change your game for better add 10 new items @Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care

Edited by Oxide 3.5

18 minutes ago, Oxide 3.5 said:

So to give you guys a little context i think update will come on 19/20 of oct let me clarify why i think it will come at that date you see last year we had Halloween update at 20 of october and we got zombies they were removed  in next update and to make update withouth any effort they can just make us wait and copy Update from last year also they have posted on instagram their progress which includes new structure in city so now we got 2 things added in what 6 months yea LOL ???????????

Why whould anyone ask for update if you know it will be bad 1 or 2 things are added EVERY THIRD UPDATE ?????

They curently have perfect Anti cheat:Wall hacks are not working wall hack=instant kick also aimboters get banned in 2 hours

They still don't know how big potential of this game is

@Catsbit.Care u know what listen to me right now very carfully insted of making Anti hack updates add new things in game  

before update 3.10 there were usually 1-2k players active 

After 3.10 when new things arived new armor med kits new building sistem  etc etc ppl got interasted and boom 4-5k players 

We get very bored no things to do exept fight we cannot decorate our base/make base defences do new things use new items everything is same same same same same same same for 6 months 

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev imagine playing any game it doesn't matter which and playing level 1 for 6 months everything is same and then update comes and everyting is same same same same whouldn't it be boring? ?

trust me change your game for better add 10 new items @Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care

You do realise he might be the only person working on the update? And no hackers aren’t getting banned in 2 hours. In the prime server there are literally 7 hackers 3 haven’t been banned in 1-2 months.