LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
SV_PRITAM

Delayed reason

Hello everyone,

I know we have waited so long for the update and felt so excited,angry, and annoyed at the same times.

But here we have got the words of the developers of the oxide survival island after such a long period of them not talking about the update.

They are few of them actual 2to3 person running this game and I think they are not giving any news, information because they are afraid and embarrassed to tell us.

that's why they are not communicating with us. 

And we dont know what is actually reason is making them stop to launched the update.and we don't know the reason,so stop talking sh*ts insulting them and, giving everyone fake information about the update and make them disappointment.

I hope everyone understand what am I trying to saying,just wait patiently and wish them good luck

??

"Waiting time is not wasting time. Waiting patiently in expectation is the foundation of the spiritual life." 

Edited by SV_PRITAM
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hello everyone,

I know we have waited so long for the update and felt so excited,angry, and annoyed at the same times.

But here we have got the words of the developers of the oxide survival island after such a long period of them not talking about the update.

They are few of them actual 2to3 person running this game and I think they are not giving any news, information because they are afraid and embarrassed to tell us.

that's why they are not communicating with us. 

And we dont know what is actually reason is making them stop to launched the update.and we don't know the reason,so stop talking sh*ts insulting them and, giving everyone fake information about the update and make them disappointment.

I hope everyone understand what am I trying to saying,just wait patiently and wish them good luck

??

"Waiting time is not wasting time. Waiting patiently in expectation is the foundation of the spiritual life." 

Why are you keep acting like a GM and putting words in the developers mouth? The developers did NOT say that. 

You need to get back to reality. ?

7 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

Why are you keep acting like a GM and putting words in the developers mouth? The developers did NOT say that. 

You need to get back to reality. ?

Hey ,kid how u doing..??nice acting by the way.

are u Trying to act like a cool or sigma right ?

First read my message,try to understand it and observe it.

Think before you write.do u even think  what things came out of your mind.

it is pointless to reply you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, Anony here. 

Before you say Anything.. You just said your self stop spreading fake information about the update. But you are aware that this also includes fake information? 

1" They do talk about somethings within the update.

2" instead of you thinking its 2-3 developers.. Its just 1 (Catsbit.Care)

3" They ain't embarrassed to talk about the update but they perfur not to talk to much about it to keep it a secret.

You have joined the forums on July 2, This means you have no idea what you are talking about. 

So can you please stop this kind of thing you are doing? And first get your information right? Don't take this the wrong way. Its to protect you for all the angry/crazy people within this community.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hey Mr volunteer 

First of all iam not giving anyone or spreading any fake information about the update.

you just don't know how to read and give proper reply to the message what am I sharing। its happen when your parents said  go to school and read and write properly but you don't listen to them and do what ever you want.sorry I am going to ur personal life.. what ever I dc and dgaf

(1) they do talk about the update but in a month probably.

(2) I don't know but everyone and everybody say's there are actually 2 to 3 developers but I dc.

(3) why you are saying like that you are the devs though.and you know they aren't embarrassed and not prefer to talk about it and keep it secret.??

(4) wtf ? bruh I had already a account but some kind of reasons it got hacked and I can't do anything.iam not new in this game or in community. dont judge books by its cover dont you know.I have been playing this game around 1.5yrs ago till now and I know everything about the game then you I think.first read my words carefully what am I trying to say and give a good reply for my satisfaction.i know what am I talking and saying so mind ur own business.

Iam just spreading good and guessing news. People are so much confused why devs are not responding or communicating with us that why iam just guessing it and telling to everyone and making them more patience. I didn't get any information from anywhere it was just a guess.only stupid and idiot will be angry on me 

And this message is for those who understands me not for those who don't even understand the propose and only a real,true and experience player (gamer) can understand my message 

Thank for wasting your time in my opinion or message.love u #peace spread love

??

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey Mr volunteer 

First of all iam not giving anyone or spreading any fake information about the update.

you just don't know how to read and give proper reply to the message what am I sharing। its happen when your parents said  go to school and read and write properly but you don't listen to them and do what ever you want.sorry I am going to ur personal life.. what ever I dc and dgaf

(1) they do talk about the update but in a month probably.

(2) I don't know but everyone and everybody say's there are actually 2 to 3 developers but I dc.

(3) why you are saying like that you are the devs though.and you know they aren't embarrassed and not prefer to talk about it and keep it secret.??

(4) wtf ? bruh I had already a account but some kind of reasons it got hacked and I can't do anything.iam not new in this game or in community. dont judge books by its cover dont you know.I have been playing this game around 1.5yrs ago till now and I know everything about the game then you I think.first read my words carefully what am I trying to say and give a good reply for my satisfaction.i know what am I talking and saying so mind ur own business.

Iam just spreading good and guessing news. People are so much confused why devs are not responding or communicating with us that why iam just guessing it and telling to everyone and making them more patience. I didn't get any information from anywhere it was just a guess.only stupid and idiot will be angry on me 

And this message is for those who understands me not for those who don't even understand the propose and only a real,true and experience player (gamer) can understand my message 

Thank for wasting your time in my opinion or message.love u #peace spread love

??

It's very obvious you're some dumb teenager, you can't even spell right. You're trying so hard. "I'm spreading guessing news" ?? you are delusional. Who spreads guessing news? That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard. 

You're going to sit here and ask Catsbit to make you moderator but you're calling people stupid and idiots and cursing in your other posts? 

Yeah, you're really smart kid. 

2 hours ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey ,kid how u doing..??nice acting by the way.

are u Trying to act like a cool or sigma right ?

First read my message,try to understand it and observe it.

Think before you write.do u even think  what things came out of your mind.

it is pointless to reply you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

Hi guys, let me give you a delayed reason that I have no idea about, so I'll make up some stories to feel relevant on the forums ??.

@SV_PRITAM  That's how retarded you sound. Stop trying to act smart when you don't know anything about the update and giving people false news. 

Then you try to defend your actions " I'm just trying to make people positive" yeah right. ?

Everyone can tell you're some stupid kid with daddy issues. 

5 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

It's very obvious you're some dumb teenager, you can't even spell right. You're trying so hard. "I'm spreading guessing news" ?? you are delusional. Who spreads guessing news? That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard. 

You're going to sit here and ask Catsbit to make you moderator but you're calling people stupid and idiots and cursing in your other posts? 

Yeah, you're really smart kid. 

Huh Hey,I found your noise but it is in my business (topic)again.

I was thinking that you will never give me reply but you give or iam glad to see ur reply.

Here again after reading and seeing your message you have a big amount of attitude inside you or in you.again trying to be a cool man but now I have to teach you a lesson or some manners.

yeah iam a dumb teenager.i can't spell words properly because when I write a long shit I only read myself one time and submit it.not like you whole day.iam not trying so hard to pronounce a word like that.i think you cant put the word correctly to read it and make a describeable words.I don't understand your English way you write and what actually you trying to say. Iam not in delusional,I only spread those news bcz to make people think positive towards devs.or if you don't like it then just go to the hell or something don't come over here.

From where you get the information that iam sitting here and saying to catbits to make me moderater.? Lol what a child who's making a story and telling me like an old ages man.??I appreciate your hard Work try more again.hope for the best iam telling to that person who deserves that reward.?

Iam not smart iam the smartest one here.??

I know you will try to reply me back but don't dare to do it. if you do I have to give u some serious reply .??

#peace spread love ?

15 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

I was thinking that you will never give me reply but you give or iam glad to see ur reply.

Here again after reading and seeing your message you have a big amount of attitude inside you or in you.again trying to be a cool man but now I have to teach you a lesson or some manners.

yeah iam a dumb teenager.i can't spell words properly because when I write a long shit I only read myself one time and submit it.not like you whole day.iam not trying so hard to pronounce a word like that.i think you cant put the word correctly to read it and make a describeable words.I don't understand your English way you write and what actually you trying to say. Iam not in delusional,I only spread those news bcz to make people think positive towards devs.or if you don't like it then just go to the hell or something don't come over here.

From where you get the information that iam sitting here and saying to catbits to make me moderater.? Lol what a child who's making a story and telling me like an old ages man.??I appreciate your hard Work try more again.hope for the best iam telling to that person who deserves that reward.?

I know you will try to reply me back but don't dare to do it. if you do I have to give u some serious reply .??

#peace spread love ?

This is what you said "From where you get the information that iam sitting here and saying to catbits to make me moderater.? Lol what a child who's making a story and telling me like an old ages man.??I appreciate your hard Work try more again.hope for the best iam telling to that person who deserves that reward.?""

Well here you go stupid, you are a very bad liar. 

Screenshot_20230711_121225_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Ryker.Official said:

Hi guys, let me give you a delayed reason that I have no idea about, so I'll make up some stories to feel relevant on the forums ??.

@SV_PRITAM  That's how retarded you sound. Stop trying to act smart when you don't know anything about the update and giving people false news. 

Then you try to defend your actions " I'm just trying to make people positive" yeah right. ?

Everyone can tell you're some stupid kid with daddy issues. 

Hey Mr gm 

Trying hard to act but by your act you doesn't seem like a actor.?make it no one will give a fu*k to you and your stories.?

I am already smart ? don't give me a compliment  I have already lots of it but I don't have a time for that.?

The hell you know that is false statement do u have any proof that is false statement..???

You can't give a proper reply what I replied you and what you reply me.the difference between your reply to mine is  land to sky.?

Iam a positive guy but I have to change myself to negative guy when its come to stupid people,I have to change my mood in different way ,In different places in different languages.

Yeah I have a issue with my dad can u solve it.if you solve it I will give u as a rewards to suck my balls.?

#peace spread love ??

3 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey Mr gm 

Trying hard to act but by your act you doesn't seem like a actor.?make it no one will give a fu*k to you and your stories.?

I am already smart ? don't give me a compliment  I have already lots of it but I don't have a time for that.?

The hell you know that is false statement do u have any proof that is false statement..???

You can't give a proper reply what I replied you and what you reply me.the difference between your reply to mine is  land to sky.?

Iam a positive guy but I have to change myself to negative guy when its come to stupid people,I have to change my mood in different way ,In different places in different languages.

Yeah I have a issue with my dad can u solve it.if you solve it I will give u as a rewards to suck my balls.?

#peace spread love ??

25 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

#peace spread love ?

You're obviously some teenager that's just trying to stay relevant.  You're the one wanting to become a GM not me, then lie to people. ?

Your English sucks by the way, I'm still trying to make out some of your sentences. Stop trying to act cool and give people updates on news you or me don't know about. 

You are a no body kid. ?

6 minutes ago, SV_PRITAM said:

Hey Mr gm 

#peace spread love ??

Spread love, spread peace? But you're cursing and being disrespectful since you've joined the forums. ?

You know why? It's because you're an immature little teenager. You spreading fake news isn't surpsing to anyone. 

9 minutes ago, Ryker.Official said:

You're obviously some teenager that's just trying to stay relevant.  You're the one wanting to become a GM not me, then lie to people. ?

Your English sucks by the way, I'm still trying to make out some of your sentences. Stop trying to act cool and give people updates on news you or me don't know about. 

You are a no body kid. ?

Hahaha lol ? how many times you will say to me a teenager boy or iam not trying to become a gm,if my statement is false same goes to yours boy.

Yeah if it sucks then why the hell are u replying me oh same to u iam also figureing out what you actually trying to saying.iam already cool boy.

If you don't know about the update then suck your balls your own.

Iam a member in this community kid ?

Edited by SV_PRITAM

How can u know when is update when devs themself doesn't know when it will be published they said don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store which takes 1-7 days which is not somthing they can control ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oxide 3.5 said:

How can u know when is update when devs themself doesn't know when it will be published they said don't forget about time of moderation by google play and app store which takes 1-7 days which is not somthing they can control ???

It's actually 2 hours to 10 days depending on the application, like if it's a game or just another utility add.