LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

Unfair advantage

I'm an enthusiastic player of your survival game and have a suggestion to promote fairness and player satisfaction. How about introducing a daily quest system where players can farm 500 wood, gather 300 stone, and eliminate 3 opponents to earn 2 coins for each quest? With these earned coins, players can purchase premium item blueprints from the in-game shop, like the helicopter and buggy. For instance, the helicopter blueprint could cost 150 coins. Dedicated players completing daily quests would be able to obtain it within 25 days, or they could opt for a quicker route by paying $15. This approach encourages engagement, rewards dedication, and allows players to access premium items without relying solely on pay-to-win mechanics.

I believe adopting this system will create a more enjoyable gaming experience, ensuring long-term success for the game and fostering a positive community.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to seeing how it positively impacts the game's future.

12 hours ago, Oxide 3.5 said:

I'm an enthusiastic player of your survival game and have a suggestion to promote fairness and player satisfaction. How about introducing a daily quest system where players can farm 500 wood, gather 300 stone, and eliminate 3 opponents to earn 2 coins for each quest? With these earned coins, players can purchase premium item blueprints from the in-game shop, like the helicopter and buggy. For instance, the helicopter blueprint could cost 150 coins. Dedicated players completing daily quests would be able to obtain it within 25 days, or they could opt for a quicker route by paying $15. This approach encourages engagement, rewards dedication, and allows players to access premium items without relying solely on pay-to-win mechanics.

I believe adopting this system will create a more enjoyable gaming experience, ensuring long-term success for the game and fostering a positive community.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to seeing how it positively impacts the game's future.

Yes this is a very good suggestion. Or things like watch 3 ads to get 1 coin