LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

Sleepers

We need sleepers in this game raids are not profitable people log off with their loot in inventory and there is no point in raiding.Out of 10 raids 1 is profitable

I have 4k metal and 3k gun powder  570 high qual 900 scrap "WHICH I KEEP ON ALT ACCOUNT".Whats the point to keep them as colection to look at them? Since raids are not profitable im not gonna get no profit if turn these 3k gun powder in 30 rockets to raid i whould get max 1.5k stone if i chose good bases 

If somone says anything about hackers you are very much stupid becuse regardless there will be hackers and i can't take it anymore i raid and get 100 wood per raid and i spend 4 rockets becuse somone logged off with all his stuff

Hackers use alt accounts as adavantage since nobody can kill them they stash tons of resourses on their alt accounts if we had sleepers we whould be able to raid hackers since they cannot play 24/7 and we whould be able to raid them and take loot back this way they just keep loot on their accounts and we don't even have chance to take any loot 

Edited by Oxide 3.5
  • Thanks 1

You are very stupid becuse thats the point of every survival game 

Every hacker got at least 7k sulfur on alt nobody got loot on base whats the last time you found 1k sulfur or metal in base 

Edited by Oxide 3.5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:01 AM, Bella said:

That’s just stupid you’ll leave the game for a few hours and return with NOTHING and you’d have to restart every few hours? That’s too hard especially with so many hackers and everyone would quit.

Wtf do i do now with all this loot just to look at it? Whats the point everybody got stash of loot on their alt and when you raid you get nothing i raided 10 stone bases and got 200 stone for each bases and i spend like 60 rockets and you know why i only got 200-500 stone per raid BECUSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON LOG OFF WITH LOOT IF U DON'T LIKE IT PLAY PVE 

Screenshot_20230915_190021_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg