LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Don't Banned Me Catsbit

Now heckar can enter in your base without nothing -_-

@Catsbit.Care Are you not doing anything to stop the hackers, if you can't then tell everyone to use the hack, I won't ban anyone, it seems the game won't run anymore.

Если вы ничего не делаете, чтобы остановить хакеров, если вы не можете, то попросите всех использовать этот хак, и это не так, похоже, игра не запускается сейчас.

18 hours ago, Don't Banned Me Catsbit said:

@Catsbit.Care Are you not doing anything to stop the hackers, if you can't then tell everyone to use the hack, I won't ban anyone, it seems the game won't run anymore.

Если вы ничего не делаете, чтобы остановить хакеров, если вы не можете, то попросите всех использовать этот хак, и это не так, похоже, игра не запускается сейчас.

You are absolutely right but we have to wait, Catsbit said that in the new update the Anti Cheats will be fixed 😎

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

El 24/9/2023 a las 0:21, [𝐙𝐊]𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐙 dijo:

Tienes toda la razón pero tenemos que esperar, Catsbit dijo que en la nueva actualización se solucionarán los Anti Cheats😎

¿Dónde dijo que mejorará el sistema anticheats? Por qué solo vi esa foto de Instagram pero no vi nada más. No vi nada relacionado al sistema anticheats

Edited by Mrdoom