LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1

7 минут назад, Nagorny 18+ сказал:

@Catsbit.Guard я не пойму в чем прикол ? Чего ты забиваешь на пруфы ?! Он с читом бегает,так сложно забанить очередного читера?

Ты спокойся, чё как мальчик плачешь.

Не надо спамить!

Brother, this doesn’t prove that I’m a cheater in the 1st video, it was clear that there was a ladder there, I climbed on it and jumped at you, at that moment the server was lagging and you could see it like that and you thought that I was a cheater in the 2nd one too lags

9 часов назад, Nagorny 18+ сказал:

@Catsbit.Guard в чем проблема ???? Он чит 6а видео видно 

This is not a cheat bro. Enough already, the developers can ban me just like that, I’ve never even played with cheats in my life IT WAS GAGS!!

18 hours ago, Mr.Ric said:

Poca evidencia 

WTF bro are you blind or what? So a player who climbs up that wall is a lag? Shit, you can clearly see how it comes from below and goes up all at once. You have to be another hacker defending it 🤣

Ohh Pero como viene desde abajo no se puede ver que está subiendo una escalera como dice, se puede ver claramente como está usando FLYHACK, como está subiendo esa pared de una vez, y está diciendo que no es un hacker.🤣pero eso está bien. Ya está en ti. 

ID:1EEE201D993AAFC3

I even put it in slow motion hahaha if it goes up in an abnormal way 🤣🤣 ban for you.

@Catsbit.Guardia

• Thanks 1

bro these are server lags I jumped there there was a ladder I jumped up the stairs I say these are lags I immediately aimed at them and erased and in the video it was crooked as if I was erasing on the wall

@Catsbit.Guard claramente ele está trapaceando. As pernas dele se movem no ar, somente flyhack fazem isso. Quando o boneco pula sem estar com flyhack, as pernas dele ficam esticadas.

Bro, these are server lags, I jumped like a normal player, but in his video it seemed like I jumped like with a fly, bro, why do you want to ban me? I don’t play with a cheat and didn’t even play. I DIDN’T EVEN PLAY Cheat BRO WON'T BE SO STRICT ON THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE BAN FOR ANYTHING

20 minutes ago, QWR Kudick said:

Bro, these are server lags, I jumped like a normal player, but in his video it seemed like I jumped like with a fly, bro, why do you want to ban me? I don’t play with a cheat and didn’t even play. I DIDN’T EVEN PLAY Cheat BRO WON'T BE SO STRICT ON THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE BAN FOR ANYTHING

Cale a boca. Eu conheço de longe um trapaceiro.