LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Botik_W_Tap1e

HACKER,55 EU

Guest Catsbit.Guard

the evidence is not significant

Guest Catsbit.Guard
2 минуты назад, Nelson сказал:

Please review this reports that I had earlier sent while you were gone for such a long time but I do understand you have a life apart from the game.

if I don’t answer on the forum, it doesn’t mean that I don’t ban cheaters, a huge number of cheaters are banned due to complaints in the game itself

Just now, Catsbit.Guard said:

if I don’t answer on the forum, it doesn’t mean that I don’t ban cheaters, a huge number of cheaters are banned due to complaints in the game itself

I do not want you to consider me as a nuisance but I had reported this more than 10 hours ago and this hackers don't care they keep on doing whatever they want.I do understand that you are human and may fail to check on some reports.

The reason why I do not use much the game report system is because it proves not to be good as I have not seen a single person been banned through it.

I am very sorry to disturbing you I only wanted you to review it thank you.

59 minutes ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

la evidencia no es significativa

Se ve perfectamente que es hacker, todos en el servidor saben que es hacker.

У меня есть записаное видио когда я их убивал если меня забанят я докажу что я не читер

I have a recorded video of when I killed them, if I get banned I will prove that I am not a cheater