LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Nelson

PROOF CATSBIT IS KILLING OXIDE.

Screenshot_20231217-103119.thumb.jpg.68167966a2fe0e5189e0ae195f1c9af8.jpgWhy do they reject our own suggestions and add items that just lead to the game rip off like who ever asked for a lucky wheel I mean a safe zone is nice as now pple can Interact more somewhere safe and free.

But rejecting players suggestions is the worst I have ever seen in game devs .It got me thinking why in their right mind they add this topic "Suggestions" while it never gets any response even one from Sudip months ago when he had to remind you of your plans on adding Asian servers cause the players from that part of the world never get to enjoy the game fully.

I have a screenshot showing them ignoring players suggestions and instead claiming to have their own ideas for the game.

If it was a money issue there are countless things oxide could do to get money e.g allowing players to create their  own servers would earn them enough and still doesn't explain where all the money from in game purchases go as catsbit has never announced a charity fund to any needy institution.

Everything is reflecting back on the game devs as to the reason why the game is dying lack of response to community and total ignorance to players.

Back in 2022 instead of replying to the players suggestions this is what they had to say :

Edited by Nelson

Tbh as far as I know they are 2 and what's really bugging me is how in the world can't 2 minds not come up with a way with publishing the game update sooner .And how lazy are they to not look at bugs in the game but in every update they have to caption many bugs fixed* as part of what has been done for the update but the major bugs are never fixed what kind of nonsense is that;

They haven't fixed the server restarts in some servers which has broken the pvp servers you cannot leave the game to do anything else while smelting as after 15 minutes there's a restart rather this feature should only be applied to a PvE server if they wanted .I personally had to turn on my furnaces 10 times just to cook 1k sulfur .

The chat bug has been there for a while at first while they sampled phones being affected by the bug you would really think they were in to fixing it but oow the bug has now become a part of the game as well.

Damage by a rocket being fired close to the wall .If they intended this to be a feature as well then they should increase damage caused when a player tries this trick.

The only way the game would improve is by listening to some of the complaints the players make it not all as they have much experience in the game than them as they do not play their failed game to know how players feel like while playing.

• Thanks 1