LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
3.5 oxide

What is this?

What is this update nothing new added we waited for 3 months terible game im refunding everything add somthing usefull like recycler vending machine for trading with players. You add stupid snow machine no use for it

@Catsbit.Care

1 minute ago, 3.5 oxide said:

Why only two items? How much did you work on this update

They probably did this after their Christmas festive happily enjoying and Rita had a nice idea let's just grab 2 items from rust and dump them here and use cheat creators as a source of money and now we suffer just because of their ignorance.

• Like 1

Just now, Nelson said:

他们可能是在圣诞节快乐的享受之后才这么做的,丽塔有个好主意,让我们从生锈的地方拿出两样东西,然后把它们扔在这里,然后用骗子来赚钱,现在我们却因为他们的无知而受苦。

I bought it, but I regretted it. He might as well give me a Christmas stove. That fairy hat is really ugly.

Why is that snow machine still so expensive? He seems to be useless.🙄

Screenshot_20231229_022406.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nelson said:

They probably did this after their Christmas festive happily enjoying and Rita had a nice idea let's just grab 2 items from rust and dump them here and use cheat creators as a source of money and now we suffer just because of their ignorance.

I didn't think the snow machine was useful. It was so expensive. I bought it all, but I regretted it. I saw other people's Christmas sleeping bags and Christmas stoves were better than him.That elf hat is the ugliest hat I've ever seen.🙄Proof:

Screenshot_20231229_022406.jpg

didn't think the snow machine was useful. It was so expensive. I bought it all, but I regretted it. I saw other people's Christmas sleeping bags and Christmas stoves were better than him.That elf hat is the ugliest hat I've ever seen.🤣