LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
SmuzI

Oxide Update 0.4.30

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit devHello.

I want to notify you that many games similar to mobile rust will be released soon. After 2 years of playing, the game is in alpha version and it hasn’t gotten any better; before, cheaters could only use speed hack,and now people who have reached level 10 are killing everyone with a machine gun.Today I saw that there were 60 people on the server, it was a good idea, but half of the players on the server are just cheaters Tell us, why don’t you just create a group in telegram and block those who create cheats? Why does it already seem to me that you are on the same page with them? All I hear is excuses that this is a small business,Doesn’t the fact that almost 10 thousand people play your game bother you? It would be more if they removed cheaters forever.Put strict rules against cheaters, ban the device for a period of time, a week, a month, a year for the third time you use Cheat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Catsbit don't Care for nothing. 

And they don't know how to fix anticheat, and they don't want. 

Just now, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

Catsbit don't Care for nothing. 

And they don't know how to fix anticheat, and they don't want. 

Don't think anti-cheat ever helps tbh because even in rust the anti-cheat is a bit slacky and doesn't detect a change in the coding of how players are programmed to work so still hacks bypass even the anti-cheat of the famous 'rust '.We keep suggesting for moderators at least 2 or 3 more and maybe more in the future but the developers are too full of themselves and denied recruiting of admins neither employing of other admins once they start caring about their on community and stop being selfish until then will the game develop.