LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Nelson

@Catsbit.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20240103-134732.thumb.jpg.074263ca5a5f056dc109d81d90e87f20.jpgDo you still plan or consider making a discord server for the community.Like I can't use VK much bcz it has less features as to what I would like and notifications and texts are mostly in Russian and I can't speak Russian nor read I do appreciate the language though no problem with it .It's just that we would like a free app where all community can access and share ideas about the game .

Hope you consider it thank you.

Edited by Nelson

6 hours ago, Nelson said:

Screenshot_20240103-134732.thumb.jpg.074263ca5a5f056dc109d81d90e87f20.jpgDo you still plan or consider making a discord server for the community.Like I can't use VK much bcz it has less features as to what I would like and notifications and texts are mostly in Russian and I can't speak Russian nor read I do appreciate the language though no problem with it .It's just that we would like a free app where all community can access and share ideas about the game .

Hope you consider it thank you.

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev or make a telegram group

4 minutes ago, ㅤㅤㅤ said:

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev or make a telegram group

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev or make a telegram group

VK is kind of Russian bit unfair cz I changed it English after restarting my phone thing changed to Russian and not everyone interested or know VK .

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit dev

Please consider this