LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Edgar18

Desban please

I've been trying to recover my account for a week. It's not fair that they have banned my account when I have always played legally. It is somewhat unfair when there are more hackers who do not even let them play and do not ban them. I've been playing for years legally. I have the entire store bought and I need to buy the new one. He never uses cheats nor would I use them I need to know why they banned my account                                        

Id: : 650D262121CF4AB6

@Catsbit.Guard @Catsbit.Dev @Catsbit.Care

On 1/7/2024 at 11:08 AM, Edgar18 said:

I've been trying to recover my account for a week. It's not fair that they have banned my account when I have always played legally. It is somewhat unfair when there are more hackers who do not even let them play and do not ban them. I've been playing for years legally. I have the entire store bought and I need to buy the new one. He never uses cheats nor would I use them I need to know why they banned my account                                        

Id: : 650D262121CF4AB6

@Catsbit.Guard @Catsbit.Dev @Catsbit.Care

You got banned for a reason you loser. You actually think people are gonna believe you when you say you've never used hacks? Lol no one has yet to be unbanned and you are 100% not getting unbanned. So enjoy the ban and go find a different game to use hacks in lmao.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:17 PM, Venomous420 said:

You got banned for a reason you loser. You actually think people are gonna believe you when you say you've never used hacks? Lol no one has yet to be unbanned and you are 100% not getting unbanned. So enjoy the ban and go find a different game to use hacks in lmao.

If you don't know, it's better to save your opinion. To ban someone you need proof that they show me a video where I use hacks but I never use them