LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
ALEXIS

Please unban my account

Name : Flash_1w

ID: E4656CC9C5D176E2

Hello @Gatosbit.Guardia. My rusty nickname is Flash_1w, my ID is E4656CC9C5D176E2. He wanted to play with tricks without me knowing how to use them. And I think I used too much speed and they banned me, but I only used it to test it without knowing the consequences, plus you can't use aiming or a guided bullet. Catsbit, listen to me and comment to let me know. I really love this game and I don't want to stop playing and I have spent money on it. Please unban me🙏🙏

Edited by ALEXIS
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ALEXIS said:

Hello @Gatosbit.Guardia. My rusty nickname is Flash_1w, my ID is E4656CC9C5D176E2. He wanted to play with tricks without me knowing how to use them. And I think I used too much speed and they banned me, but I only used it to test it without knowing the consequences, plus you can't use aiming or a guided bullet. Catsbit, listen to me and comment to let me know. I really love this game and I don't want to stop playing and I have spent money on it. Please unban me🙏🙏

Shut up loser. You used hacks and got caught so enjoy your ban lol. 

5 hours ago, ALEXIS said:

Enjoy you ban Cheater brain dead cry now

Edited by Tiesamen

and does it hurt you? Or does it hurt you that hackers have already killed you and be left with nothing?

Edited by ALEXIS

On 1/30/2024 at 11:10 AM, ALEXIS said:

and does it hurt you? Or does it hurt you that hackers have already killed you and be left with nothing?

You used cheats and got caught. Stop making up excuses for how you got banned. You spent and wasted money on a mobile game you used hacks in lmao. You aren't getting unbanned so give it up already and go play Minecraft lol. Enjoy the ban loser.

12 hours ago, Venomous420 said:

Usaste trampas y te atraparon. Deja de inventar excusas sobre cómo te banearon. Gastaste y desperdiciaste dinero en un juego móvil que usaste hacks en lmao. No te van a desbanear, así que déjalo ya y ve a jugar Minecraft jajaja. Disfruta del perdedor de la prohibición.

another hurt? hahaha I have pure fans

3 hours ago, ALEXIS said:

another hurt? hahaha I have pure fans

Hurt? Lmao NOBODY cares about your 5 fans lol. Your the one that's hurt lol crying because you got caught and banned for using hacks in a mobile game lol. Your the one who's hurting loser lol. Why don't you go find a new mobile game to cheat in.