LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Xant

Hello catbits

Why do so many people use cheats now?Even though in the past it was often banned Now there are more and more cheats that don't get banned even though they often kill too many players. But they haven't been banned yet. Your security system is too loose.I just hope that there are no cheats in the future My advice is to focus first on the security of your game, instead of focusing on things that are useless, and fix the bugs

3 часа назад, Xant сказал:

Why do so many people use cheats now?Even though in the past it was often banned Now there are more and more cheats that don't get banned even though they often kill too many players. But they haven't been banned yet. Your security system is too loose.I just hope that there are no cheats in the future My advice is to focus first on the security of your game, instead of focusing on things that are useless, and fix the bugs

I totally agree.
Cheaters have always been a problematic topic of this project. Nevertheless, with each update, the anti-cheat is getting better and better, the benefit of the developers is trying, alas, the cheaters also do not sleep, they bypass the cheats all the time, and this is very problematic. I hope they will be eradicated in future updates)))