LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Ggs

Report a scam

1 hour ago, Catsbit.games said:

Hi there catsbit team here you need some help?

I’m already sayed my problem yes help

13 minutes ago, Catsbit.games said:

Email us for support at catsbit.games1@gmail.com 

Ok

I can't check whether you ask to ban your own account or not without the last payments: elf hat etc

So, of you provide me with the last payments, i would ban this suspected account with all the staff on it 

On 4/10/2024 at 3:08 PM, Catsbit.Guard said:

I can't check whether you ask to ban your own account or not without the last payments: elf hat etc

So, of you provide me with the last payments, i would ban this suspected account with all the staff on it 

I’m waiting ur response 

5 минут назад, Ggs сказал:

I’m waiting ur response 

You were given an answer, the developer read the topic and answered, he is waiting for an answer, but you are inactive, you want an answer, give what they want from you.

11 minutes ago, -хХх-хХх-хХх- said:

You were given an answer, the developer read the topic and answered, he is waiting for an answer, but you are inactive, you want an answer, give what they want from you.

I give him massage are hidden:)

12 minutes ago, -хХх-хХх-хХх- said:

I’m active 

I sent all proofs now

I’m sent new payments receipt I know u can’t transfer my purchases  to my old acc ED3A066171F5CB42

if u can’t ban the acc

I’m waiting u ban this acc 4DFE82C0B2B45B8C

@Catsbit.Guard

@Catsbit.Guard I’m waiting u

Posted (edited)

I’m waiting u 10 days please ban acc @Catsbit.Guard

Edited by Ggs

9 hours ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

already banned

Banned because cheating or banned by my request?

9 hours ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

already banned

Anything thanks for banning account because they stolen

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

already banned

He got banned for no reason ?? What is this game that is not fair ??? He dont have conversations about the scam and he sale the account to my friend ?!! You banned him ?this game is shit and your service ! I have prove to that  is not scam he sale the account to my friend !

56 minutes ago, Badrrrrrro said:

This game is shit you banned account because his scam i have prove for you catsbit 

Fuck off u stolen my acc

50 minutes ago, Badrrrrrro said:

He got banned for no reason ?? What is this game that is not fair ??? He dont have conversations about the scam and he sale the account to my friend ?!! You banned him ?this game is shit and your service ! I have prove to that  is not scam he sale the account to my friend !

Acc will not back u stolen my acc