LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
LiptonUA

Rust mobile ( oxide surv.) !!! Admin read the text

Good day or night to everyone, I'm starting this topic because I can't stay silent any longer! We're all disappointed with "Mission Evo", expecting the same from Oxide Survival, but the game is still raw. So, I urge the administration and creators of the game to read my following words:
The best copy of Rust Mobile has been shut down. We expected your project, Oxide Survival, to be the best copy, but it's hard for us to see all the bugs and how slow the progress is, as well as the idea of creating a game on this engine.
Why not move Oxide Survival to Unreal Engine 5? It's easier to make modifications, and it's a new engine in the mobile gaming world that would create a buzz around Oxide Survival. As a player, I understand that even transferring Rust Legacy to phones would be enough, as phones already have the specifications required to run this game.
I ask you, dear creators, to move the game to Unreal Engine, or make a ported version of Rust Legacy, or create a pirate copy of the game, or a similar one to Mission Evo. Just ask the community what they think; we're even ready to help with funding in the early stages and are willing to endure two advertisements before entering the server or one short one for 5-10 seconds after death in the game to help you with the project and speed up its creation. We would endure this; we would buy donations for painted weapons to see that you are actively working on the game and are meeting us halfway. Ask us, conduct surveys, and we will say what we are willing to pay for or what we are willing to do for visible results.

Visible results, not just updates every few months or news every quarter. Adding advertising will bring in more money to hire new employees, more employees mean a faster release. Make a worthy game, the one we expect from you, not what we currently see.

• Thanks 1

Translate my words: "Who agrees with me, please put a + or - sign. But few people come here to read anything other than news about game updates."

2 minutes ago, LiptonUA said:

Good day or night to everyone, I'm starting this topic because I can't stay silent any longer! We're all disappointed with "Mission Evo", expecting the same from Oxide Survival, but the game is still raw. So, I urge the administration and creators of the game to read my following words:
The best copy of Rust Mobile has been shut down. We expected your project, Oxide Survival, to be the best copy, but it's hard for us to see all the bugs and how slow the progress is, as well as the idea of creating a game on this engine.
Why not move Oxide Survival to Unreal Engine 5? It's easier to make modifications, and it's a new engine in the mobile gaming world that would create a buzz around Oxide Survival. As a player, I understand that even transferring Rust Legacy to phones would be enough, as phones already have the specifications required to run this game.
I ask you, dear creators, to move the game to Unreal Engine, or make a ported version of Rust Legacy, or create a pirate copy of the game, or a similar one to Mission Evo. Just ask the community what they think; we're even ready to help with funding in the early stages and are willing to endure two advertisements before entering the server or one short one for 5-10 seconds after death in the game to help you with the project and speed up its creation. We would endure this; we would buy donations for painted weapons to see that you are actively working on the game and are meeting us halfway. Ask us, conduct surveys, and we will say what we are willing to pay for or what we are willing to do for visible results.

Visible results, not just updates every few months or news every quarter. Adding advertising will bring in more money to hire new employees, more employees mean a faster release. Make a worthy game, the one we expect from you, not what we currently see.

Translate my words: "Who agrees with me, please put a + or - sign. But few people come here to read anything other than news about game updates."