LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Dandan

About reading comments on this forum

Dear friends, thank you for coming to this topic. We have observed some unpleasant situations about cyber bullies and NSFW servers. More than one comment has already appeared here on the forum provided by Catsbit. Users are willing to help, whether working as a test group or even helping to program the game in addition to the numerous suggestions for objects and game properties that they would like to be added. I can say that I am part of this good group, which wants to help the project evolve. However, we must think that dedicating our time (which could be to study, work, digital marketing as many have done today) is something to repay at least with the use of these ideas, as we are not financially rewarded for it. Conversely, we have seen several ways that bad people use a game without bad intentions to do what is wrong in the eyes of EVERYONE. We are happy for the updates that are being made in the project, after all, it may not be difficult at first, but to proceed, it certainly is. Even so, I strongly urge you to listen, or rather, READ the comments of the most frequent users and that bring constructive content, with the intention of supporting, not criticizing. After all, what we have realized is that more than one person thinks the same way, and soon it is for the safety of other players / users. Thank you for reading.

Thank you: Daniel, "Dandan".