LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

A big update (video)

On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

If the video works. Turn up the volume. It's an audio video

Hi there, 

Thank you so much! We appreciate very much the videos you upload. Suggestions are really useful! So, after we launch our new project, we get down to Sandbox 3D and make your ideas into reality. 

I agree with all but banning you cannot simply have clans and banning it’s not like other games clan wars in sb3d are to make another group leave like a real war banning will just kill off clans forever and half of your game. ive been playing for about 2 years trust me you will lose a lot of the player base with banning being added

On 4/11/2021 at 6:58 PM, Shadow fox said:

I agree with all but banning you cannot simply have clans and banning it’s not like other games clan wars in sb3d are to make another group leave like a real war banning will just kill off clans forever and half of your game. ive been playing for about 2 years trust me you will lose a lot of the player base with banning being added

Keep in mind, none of the stuff in the video is set in stone, so anything in the video can not get added or get added, it's really the developers choice

• Like 1