LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Firestar9990

suggestions that aren't bad or cringe and are realistic

hello to whoever is reading this! I have some suggestions, some are compiled from earlier messages and others are my own. I hope you enjoy reading this, wether it's out of boredom, curiosity, or trying to get ideas.

1. transportation suggestions:  a form of transportation or speeding up. some ask for cars (unrealistic in ss) but I think that anything from leather boots boosting movement speed to riding boars would work and be realistic.

2. foraging suggestions: maybe add a form of mining as of now all you can do is hit rocks and get metal/stone. cave systems would add an incentive for people to explore, and more ores would provide more time people spend on your game.

3. gun suggestions: add bullets. it's confirmed you're adding bullets, but I think that if you do you should also remove gun durability so people don't have to worry about 2 bars. another thing you might add is magazines, because as of now you can just fire weapons until they break without reloading.

4. building suggestions: maybe you should add stronger walls, such as stone or metal. wood walls aren't very strong and are easy to break into. since stone is about as common as wood, you should make it where you need a lot of stone or stone AND wood to make a stone wall. 

5. combat suggestions: you should add metal armor, because leather armor being the best armor is boring af. another thing you should add is an offhand, you could use this to carry a shield (to reduce damage taken) or even wield akimbo pistols. (all it does it increase capacity and fire rate, makes longer reload and lowers accuracy)

these ideas probably suck lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2