LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Sunflower101

HANNAH IS RACIST (Badgers gf)

just because you say the n word does not mean your racist, it just means you don't mind saying things that can sometimes offend people,

that being sed I don't support people who swear or say such things,

it is unexpectable!!

still you should not go around labeling people, and ruining them on the internet, that is low.

I'm sure she has some excuse altho that always do XD

Edited by bjb3n

I'm not supporting people who are RACIST.

racism is terrible!!!

all I'm saying is I don't think the catsbit forum is the place to slander, and tell the world that...

Hans is gay,  juner is homophobic, and Hannah is RACIST,

because what if your totally wrong ... too late now every one thinks that they are. 

please think before you tell the forum that bjb3n is actually a... monkey (because I'm not)

;)

Edited by bjb3n

Hi everybody, 

I got a couple of reports concerning this topic 

I would like to tell a few words from Catsbit part: 

For sure, racism and discrimination are prohibited under our games and forum policy. We discourage everybody from using ALL words that can offend our players. Unfortunately, there is no opportunity from our part to control it in the actual version of the game. This is our problem number 1. After the release of  our new game we will try to update Sandbox 3D in order to give reports, kick and ban players. 

But @bjb3nis right saying that our forum is not the place for accusing smn of smth. We encourage here to discuss the game itself, to describe suggestions and problems. 

If you see that the player offends smn in the game, please let the owner of the server know of it. He has rights to mute, kick and ban. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunflower101 said:

and I can ruin their reputation because if they did something wrong so stfartu stupid donkey dumbfart

I will admit I worded that a little wrong I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression,

still...

chill...

seriously...

Edited by bjb3n

5 hours ago, Sunflower101 said:

Dumbutt the n-word means a black person but in a insulting way

I know I'm not stupid ok!!

?

also (tip) just because you disagree with someone dosent mean you should start talking like a pooping sailor its super un professional and it makes u look bad.

Edited by bjb3n

I apologize about my behavior, I was behaving like this because people were just being rude towards me, i’m just tired of the toxicness, I hope you forgive me. 

• Like 1