1 1
Scorpion

GodMode69 ,Oficial e hack

Recommended Posts

server4, GodeMode69 is Official they're using hack that can break through walls of every server, it's also has infinite life, they're killing the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scorpion said:

server4, GodeMode69 is Official they're using hack that can break through walls of every server, it's also has infinite life, they're killing the game

Hi there, 

Please make some record as a proof 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scorpion said:

server4, GodeMode69 é oficial eles estão usando hack que pode quebrar as paredes de todos os servidores, ele também tem vida infinita, eles estão matando o jogo

My clan gave up the game because of them

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kleitin said:

My clan gave up the game because of them

Sorry, but I can't ban him without any proof 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Desculpe, mas não posso bani-lo sem qualquer 

I can't take a picture of him, and record it because he killed me inside the base, he managed to get through the wall after the server disappeared

Edited by Scorpion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

I can't take a picture of him, and record it because he killed me inside the base, he managed to get through the wall after the server disappeared

Yes, please make a record if you can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you perhaps tell me What server this is happening on? EU 4 / US 4 

I will make sure that he/ they get recorded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Você pode me dizer em qual servidor isso está acontecendo? EU 4 / US 4 

Vou me certificar de que eles sejam gravados

EU 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Você pode me dizer em qual servidor isso está acontecendo? EU 4 / US 4 

Vou me certificar de que eles sejam gravados

US 4 ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Catsbit.Care see it’s clear the guy who hacked my base which I just posted about his user was godmode1 I’m guessing this was his old account as godmode69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1