LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
0
VRO

any update regarding new update

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Está chegando muito em breve 🙂

Okay, I liked the game as soon as I played it for the first time, but the game needs an update to take out some basic errors that are making the game a little boring, I'm doing oxide content on youtube and I have an audience that really likes to play , when will an update come ? If you come what date we are looking forward to, I appreciate it when you can answer me thank you.
my youtube channel (Aries Games)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, Aries Games said:

Okay, I liked the game as soon as I played it for the first time, but the game needs an update to take out some basic errors that are making the game a little boring, I'm doing oxide content on youtube and I have an audience that really likes to play , when will an update come ? If you come what date we are looking forward to, I appreciate it when you can answer me thank you.
my youtube channel (Aries Games)

We're at the finishing line. We'll release the update as soon as we can 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

We're at the finishing line. We'll release the update as soon as we can 

Since u guys are about to release it, can u tell us whats in the update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2021 at 11:46 AM, The LarSa said:

Since u guys are about to release it, can u tell us whats in the update?

This time no spoilers 🤐

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

This time no spoilers 🤐

I cannot wait for the next update. 🥺

Edited by JMRVRGS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0