LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Fresherfilly YT

Battle logging

I think wen some leaves the server in the middle of a fight there body and loot should just go to sleep like in rust I'm tired of loosing good loot because people just leave

Sim, você está certo, isso já aconteceu comigo, de eu tá matando o cara e ele kitar, esse negócio de sumir depois de kitar é muito ruim, pois não dá a adrenalina tipo tem um cara me matando se eu sair ele vai me matar também, então vou ter que lutar ou correr, tá ligado é tipo isso mas quando é no oxide survival se o Cara ver que tá morrendo ele kita assim fica sem graça

Mano se for pra fazer tudo isso aí fica difícil não seria mais fácil só adicionar um esquema de quando kitarem ficarem em pé parados ou deitados 

03.02.2022 в 17:25, xAnonyPowerZ сказал:

[TIP]

1• Remember their location of Disconnecting

2• Build 4 foundations around them (dont place them to close or els they respawn on new location) Upgrade it to stone add 4 walls on all sides 

3• And now lets wait for 5/10 minutes ( Up to you) *If you are done waiting add a roof. (This will make them think twice about Disconnecting) 

This is a great way of fix this problem. 

Well, let's imagine such a situation: it was today. Either we are robbing the clan, or they are us, and then there is such a moment, who will prepare faster. We started to rob them, in the meantime one of them collected all the things and turned off, we had already finished and went to extract resources to improve our base and they blew it up while we were gone. Now they control the server. If the player would go to sleep when he disconnected, this would not happen. It was on server 15.