LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Tankezz

Catsbit.com это вопрос для вас

Catsbit.com Yesterday, postushny you found out that the anti-cheat and the fact that the damage does not regrow, they lie down and have a common anti-cheat, you just don’t understand. And in the same number it is assumed the possibility of observing the invaders. I can suggest you to remake the anti-cheats and make it so that it doesn’t kick and inform you that the player’s data uses cheats, and you can follow him through the admin panel, and if you suspect that you will ban him.    I DONT DO IT, and this is just a suggestion to do so, so don't judge me too harshly Catsbit.com   Catsbit.com maybe my idea or release will be a good suggestion for you, then please ? reply to this that I suggested to you.!! I'll be waiting

ADDITION!!!

In Rust on PC, servers work like this:

When an anti-cheat appears on a player with a cheat, he starts to write in the chat that this player is using the cheat and at the same time you receive a message and you start to follow him.

If this happens then the beam than the anti-cheat kicks.

But work on this anti-cheat so that ordinary players do not complain that there will be spam in your console.