LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
YukiPyro

Name Change for account.

Are we able to request a name change for our accounts for Oxide? I would not ask this if there was already an option to do so.

No this has nothing to do with that. Also, I would ask if you not bring up  in game nonsense on my ticket of me requesting a name change.  Someone such as yourself should not be chirping when you were previously banned on Oxide.  

Lmfao I was banned like 3 times and what? Your just a whiney little kid. Man up and stop complaining. And I can bring up anything I want to its a PUBLIC forum dummy. And when the server is 90% hackers I will hack to so I can actually have a chance to kill them. When the update happens and there is no hackers I will love that a lot better. Again it's a public forum. If you don't want people to respond or write to you then email the dev personally and not on this. ????

Dude, you're  the one that is following me around from Oxide to here. So the child here is you.  All you are is a cocky person who uses hacks and spews racial slurs in chat with your pal Dice.  

At least i don't have to hack just to gain the advantage. Only losers who can't play need to use hacks. 

Also Slick,  maybe you are in with the Devs since you can admit to being a hacker. They did ban your account named Snuggles. Who knows, your account named Error 504 can be next.