LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
SrGt.JaCk!

CATSBIT HELP

So listen! I lost an account a while ago I WAS NOT HACKING I SWEAR it was just when I lost that device I had the account on. I don’t remember the ID but the name was something like Death_Crab (that isn’t it but it was something like that!) I had every shop item from updates on that account. 
plus 30-40 leftover coins (I really just want the shop items! I also would like to keep my account now because I have so many coins and the heli and the buggy so pls restore my purchases and let me keep my new Account, I have spent so many money on your game please help. (I WAS NOT HACKING I LOST MY OLD PHONE)

Edited by SrGt.JaCk!

1 minute ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey,

without a User-ID/ correct username its not possible to check the account.

In order for you to get the account / payments for this account you need to provide the following infomation in a private message.

User-ID

•username

•Email bound to the account.

•Proof of payments (Payment receipt that gets send within the email of the account)

possible screenshots made Within the account

Without any of this information. You don't have enough evidence that you are infact the owner of this account.

Im sorry for the inconvenience. 

Can they at least give my new Account a deal to rebuy my old items?

Just now, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Can they at least give my new Account a deal to rebuy my old items?

And allow me to buy the trees and scarecrows and lights and fireworks and snowmen and candles and Santa hats and pumpkin hats/helmets and the rest

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Unfortunately not. You have to buy it for the full price. Just like everyone els. 

Just try to gain the correct infomation of this account and all will be returned. (If you truly didnt broke the Terms Of Use,)

Broke the terms of use?

4 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Unfortunately not. You have to buy it for the full price. Just like everyone els. 

Just try to gain the correct infomation of this account and all will be returned. (If you truly didnt broke the Terms Of Use,)

Please Tag Oxide!! Maybe I can show them my purchases from now and they can give me one item or a small deal

You can't recover the lost email? Or get any proof that you are the owner of the account?

No I can’t but please tag catsbit anyways because on my new account I have spent TONS OF MONEY and they may consider giving me a deal because of this

Unfortunately they won't aslong you can't provide the information above. 

I can for my new account I have actually spent 100$s of dollars on this game, I’m sure they might give me a deal and let me buy the update shop items

Just now, [??] ?????? said:

No problem ? always here to help.

Ps You can't @ me?

Ik I was like “bro where he at”

• Haha 1