Octa-core 2.00GHz

Android version 10 QP1A.190711.020

Edited by SV_PRITAM

49 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

What device do you play on?

game is lagging every few min and freezes for every1 lol

4 minutes ago, Connor said:

game is lagging every few min and freezes for every1 lol

The game was tested on different devices, everything was working smoothly. But we don't have any opportunity to test on all devices. Please precise your device, we will try to check on this 

5 dakika önce Catsbit.Care şunları söyledi:

Oyun farklı bölmeleri test edildi, her şey işlemci konumunda. Ancak tüm arşivleri test etme imkanımız yok. Lütfen çabalarınızın kesinliğini kontrol edin, bunu kontrol etmeye devam edin 

Oyunda çok kötü bir bug buldum ok atan herkesi oyundan atıyor çok kötü bir şey 

Edited by elmir

1 minute ago, Sudip YT said:

It's not for me it's for everyone stuck lagg, I use redmi note 10 pro

Can you just give more details? What fps do you all have? 

1 minute ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Daha fazla ayrıntı verebilir misin? Hepinizin kaç fps'si var? 

When Arrow Shooter withdraws, he throws everyone who is on the side from the vote. 

Just now, elmir said:

When Arrow Shooter withdraws, he throws everyone who is on the side from the vote. 

Yes, we've already found this, checking

Return the micro to iOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why do I run like Down deaf and mute?iOS has no problems and friezes because of the micro

So, is it lagging on your android? 

Fps is little bit good and ping is also good but player are freezing in air and if we do anything we got back in server lobby ?

2 minutes ago, Sudip YT said:

Yes I Have Video proof

This is the problem with the arc and arrow, fix already on moderation

This is the problem with the arc and arrow, fix already on moderation

Can u guys put the turret free for a month so we can test it and if we like we will buy it.

Biggest request.??

1 minute ago, Sudip YT said:

Is it lagging all of a sudden? If you fight the problem, it is always lagging and sometimes it is lagging all of a sudden.

If you hit trees,barrels,stone,metal,sulfur etc and try to kill player your game will stuck forever like everyone will be freez.?

good evening @catbits.dev 

(Normally I was planning to post on the forum much earlier)

a few months ago I was going to post a recommendation report on the forum that will be necessary for your game and will contribute to your development. However, I did not post the recommendation report to the forum because the update could happen at any time, and I stopped developing the report.

Now, back to my purpose of writing:

I am writing for an important and quick action that developed after the update and was not mentioned much in the forums.

If you shoot someone with a bow (or if someone shoots at you), everyone close to the environment drops from the server. Usually everyone experiences this. And that makes the game unplayable right now. It needs to be fixed quickly.

I am a person who develops myself in coding and software languages. (I'm striving for more development) A relative of mine has works in the Software Trade and Game sector. (gambling, board games) He is a very developed person in this sector. If you are wondering about my suggestions, I would like to present you a report that will greatly improve the game in the future. Also, I would like to hear your reasons (problems) that you are not very interested in this game.

Thank you for reading. I wish you success in your career. :)

4 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Everything is smooth here ? Samsung s21 (android 12) about to go to 13.

Haha devs

make me server admin I will go to all server and announce to all player,play tomorrow today devs are trying to fixing game glitch,bugs, problem, etc.

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@E T K Using normal text is much helpfull im not that blind yet?

I didn't think it would be like this, sorry ?

good evening @Catsbit.Care

a few months ago I was going to post a recommendation report on the forum that will be necessary for your game and will contribute to your development. However, I did not post the recommendation report to the forum because the update could happen at any time, and I stopped developing the report.

I am writing for an important and quick action that developed after the update and was not mentioned much in the forums.

If you shoot someone with a bow (or if someone shoots at you), everyone close to the environment drops from the server. Usually everyone experiences this. And that makes the game unplayable right now. It needs to be fixed quickly.

I am a person who develops myself in coding and software languages. (I'm striving for more development) A relative of mine has works in the Software Trade and Game sector. (gambling, board games) He is a very developed person in this sector. If you are wondering about my suggestions, I would like to present you a report that will greatly improve the game in the future. Also, I would like to hear your reasons (problems) that you are not very interested in this game.

Thank you for reading. I wish you success in your career. ?

Just now, E T K said:

good evening @Catsbit.Care

Thank you for reading. I wish you success in your career. ?

It was better like this ?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Stone hatched / Spear is fine they don't have any issues. 

Wtf I died because of that glitch bro you are saying it solved what's are devs doing @Catsbit.Care.??

I lose my 1k wood and 150metal?100scrp and a workbench.

So much fucking trash game pc player using spear or bow ? glitch, they dc and join fast to kill naked player's.like me who have a Worthy loot.

Edited by SV_PRITAM

Just now, Catsbit.Care said:

What you did to get naked? ?

Wow what a devs I never ever seen in my life like this dev .who is giving reply to fucking jokes and not reply and seeing to game problem's.??