LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
6 6
Catsbit.Care

UPDATE 0.4

46 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@..Maconheiro.. can you just use normal text?? You will get ignored for doing this.

Я ЕЩЕ РАЗ ПОВТОРЮ, БАНИТЬ МЕНЯ НА ФОРУМЕ БЕСПОЛЕЗНО, ЭТО ПРОСТО, Я СОЗДАЮ ДРУГОЙ АККАУНТ И ЗАНИМАЮСЬ ЭТИМ, ВЫ НЕ ПРИДАЕТЕ ИГРЕ ТАКОЕ ЗНАЧЕНИЕ, ЧТО Я ДЕЛАЮ, КАК Я ИГРОК МОЯ ЧАСТЬ ХОВЕН ОТЧЕТ ХАКЕРЫ И ВСЁ, ЧТО ЭТО ПРОИСХОДИТ В ИГРЕ, Я ДАЖЕ ТРАЧУ ДЕНЬГИ НА ЭТО БЛЯДЬ, А ТЫ СРАНИ И ХОДИШЬ, И У МЕНЯ ДЛЯ ВАС ПЛОХИЕ НОВОСТИ, Я ПРОДОЛЖУ ГОВОРИТЬ О ЧЕМ ДУМАЮ ЗДЕСЬ НА ФОРУМЕ, ВОТ ДЛЯ ЧЕГО ЭТО, ИГРА ПЛОХО ОБНОВЛЯЕТСЯ УЖЕ ЕСТЬ ХАКЕР, А ХАКЕР Я ВСЕГДА ПРИСЫЛАЮ МОЁ ФОТО И ИДЕНТИФИКАТОР, ВЫ НЕ БАНИЛИ, ВЫ НЕ БАНИЛИ, ВЫ ХОТИТЕ ЗАБАНИТЬ МЕНЯ С ФОРУМА? НЕСПРАВЕДЛИВО, ВЫ НЕ СЧИТАЕТЕ? ДАЖЕ ТОГДА ЭТО БЕСПОЛЕЗНО, Я ВЕРНУСЬ!

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, IT'S NO USE TO BAN ME FROM THE FORUM, IT'S SIMPLE, I CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND I GET INTO THIS FUCK, YOU DON'T GIVE THE GAME THE SAME IMPORTANCE THAT I DO, AS A PLAYER I DO MY PART HOVEN REPORT HACKERS AND EVERYTHING THAT IT HAPPENS IN THE GAME, I STILL SPEND MONEY ON THIS FUCK, AND YOU SHIT AND WALK, AND I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU, I'LL CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT WHAT I THINK HERE ON THE FORUM, THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR, THE GAME IS BADLY UPDATED ALREADY HAS IT HACKER, AND THE HACKER I ALWAYS SEND MY PHOTO AND ID, YOU DIDN'T BAN, YOU DIDN'T BAN, DO YOU WANT TO BAN ME FROM THE FORUM? UNFAIR DON'T YOU THINK? EVEN THEN, IT'S NO USE, I'LL BE BACK!

ok now the lyrics for you ?? I come here every day, I hope that the problems, the ids and the hackers that I report in this shit, are banned, not me, I'm a player who still gives you money!

@Catsbit.Care THE GAME WAS UPDATED YESTERDAY AND HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE YEAH? WHAT DO YOU DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME THINK ABOUT YOUR WORK ??? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WELL THROUGH THIS? WHAT ATTITUDE DO YOU TAKE TO SOLVE??? IT TELLS ME! I AM A PLAYER WHO PLAYS EVERY DAY, AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME HELL, I THOUGHT AFTER THE UPDATE IT WOULD CHANGE, BUT YOU ARE TOO MEDIOCRE TO ACHIEVE SUCH A SIMPLE FACT, DO YOU CREATE A SYSTEM THAT WORKS ANTI HACKER? IT'S SO SIMPLE TO CREATE A FUCKING SYSTEM ON EACH SERVER, VOTING AGAINST HACKER, MAJORITY VOTES FOR THE HACKER TO BE BANNED FOREVER FROM THE SERVER OR THE GAME, WINS AND HE IS BANNED!! IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO DO THIS? DO YOU NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO THE MINIMUM? AND I STILL SPENT MONEY ON THIS SHIT!! I'M ANGRY! YOU DIDN'T BAN ANY HACKER BY IP, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK! IT'S NO USE YOU AND YOUR HACKER INFESTIATED GAME!!!! SAD!!

2 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Well just read your message again. In a 3th perspective. And reply on your own message. How other people will react to itm perhaps you will find out why you have been banned from the forums.

But it's not a problem, it shows how incompetent the company you work for is, because I'm a player who spends money on your game, who comes to the forum to complain and send the hacker IDs and you don't take ANY ATTITUDE TO BAN THE FUCKING HACKERS WHICH I REPORTED, THEN BAN ME BECAUSE OF YOUR BANI LETTER, THIS IS PATHETIC!
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE ANGER IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT!

Edited by ...Maconheiro...

@Catsbit.Care THE GAME WAS UPDATED YESTERDAY AND HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE YEAH? WHAT DO YOU DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME THINK ABOUT YOUR WORK ??? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WELL THROUGH THIS? WHAT ATTITUDE DO YOU TAKE TO SOLVE??? IT TELLS ME! I AM A PLAYER WHO PLAYS EVERY DAY, AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME HELL, I THOUGHT AFTER THE UPDATE IT WOULD CHANGE, BUT YOU ARE TOO MEDIOCRE TO ACHIEVE SUCH A SIMPLE FACT, DO YOU CREATE A SYSTEM THAT WORKS ANTI HACKER? IT'S SO SIMPLE TO CREATE A FUCKING SYSTEM ON EACH SERVER, VOTING AGAINST HACKER, MAJORITY VOTES FOR THE HACKER TO BE BANNED FOREVER FROM THE SERVER OR THE GAME, WINS AND HE IS BANNED!! IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO DO THIS? DO YOU NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO THE MINIMUM? AND I STILL SPENT MONEY ON THIS SHIT!! I'M ANGRY! YOU DIDN'T BAN ANY HACKER BY IP, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK! IT'S NO USE YOU AND YOUR HACKER INFESTIATED GAME!!!! SAD!!

@Catsbit.Care THE GAME WAS UPDATED YESTERDAY AND HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE YEAH? WHAT DO YOU DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME THINK ABOUT YOUR WORK ??? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WELL THROUGH THIS? WHAT ATTITUDE DO YOU TAKE TO SOLVE??? IT TELLS ME! I AM A PLAYER WHO PLAYS EVERY DAY, AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME HELL, I THOUGHT AFTER THE UPDATE IT WOULD CHANGE, BUT YOU ARE TOO MEDIOCRE TO ACHIEVE SUCH A SIMPLE FACT, DO YOU CREATE A SYSTEM THAT WORKS ANTI HACKER? IT'S SO SIMPLE TO CREATE A FUCKING SYSTEM ON EACH SERVER, VOTING AGAINST HACKER, MAJORITY VOTES FOR THE HACKER TO BE BANNED FOREVER FROM THE SERVER OR THE GAME, WINS AND HE IS BANNED!! IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO DO THIS? DO YOU NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO THE MINIMUM? AND I STILL SPENT MONEY ON THIS SHIT!! I'M ANGRY! YOU DIDN'T BAN ANY HACKER BY IP, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK! IT'S NO USE YOU AND YOUR HACKER INFESTIATED GAME!!!! SAD!!

2 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@...Maconheiro... Your company? 

I don't work for Catsbit. Im also just a member of this community. I also did spent more then enough money into this game. But instead of just Trying to gain attention by Spamming the forums with Large text.... I just help the others with their questions/ problems..  and with people like you there will be even more problems.. we have seen your complaints but we just don't find the need to respond on it since there are more important things.

YES, I AGREE WITH YOU, THERE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE THE HACKERS THAT ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SOLVE THIS SHIT, IT'S FUCKING AMATEURISM, IT'S SIMPLE, CREATE A VOTING POLL ON THE SERVERS TO PERMANENTLY BAN THE HACKERS!!! WOULD IT BE SO DIFFICULT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN? YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THEM, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ACTION TO HELP THEM? ANSWERING US IS THE LESS, WE WANT TO PLAY, AND PLAY FAIR!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@...Maconheiro... Your company? 

I don't work for Catsbit. Im also just a member of this community. I also did spent more then enough money into this game. But instead of just Trying to gain attention by Spamming the forums with Large text.... I just help the others with their questions/ problems..  and with people like you there will be even more problems.. we have seen your complaints but we just don't find the need to respond on it since there are more important things.

AND I'M STILL BR, I MAKE A ISSUE TO GO TO THE TRANSLATOR TO WRITE ALL THIS, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I CARE, NOW SOME PEOPLE ALREADY... OR SOME COMPANIES... NO!

4 часа назад, ...Maconheiro... сказал:

Какое голосование ? Ты шо ДУРАК ? Тут камьюници 13 летних ребят, заходишь на сервер мафия читеров, думаешь голосование тебе чем то поможет ? ТЕБЕ НАПИСАЛИ ЧТО В 1 человека сложно заниматься такой сложной штукой как интичит, ПОСМОТРИ НА КС ГО, ИГРА С МИЛЛИОННЫМИ ВКЛАДАМИ, и там есть читеры, закрой свой рот и сиди в своей будке, ЧМО

YES, I AGREE WITH YOU, THERE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE THE HACKERS THAT ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SOLVE THIS SHIT, IT'S FUCKING AMATEURISM, IT'S SIMPLE, CREATE A VOTING POLL ON THE SERVERS TO PERMANENTLY BAN THE HACKERS!!! WOULD IT BE SO DIFFICULT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN? YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THEM, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ACTION TO HELP THEM? ANSWERING US IS THE LESS, WE WANT TO PLAY, AND PLAY FAIR!!!!!!!

4 часа назад, ...Maconheiro... сказал:

AND I'M STILL BR, I MAKE A ISSUE TO GO TO THE TRANSLATOR TO WRITE ALL THIS, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I CARE, NOW SOME PEOPLE ALREADY... OR SOME COMPANIES... NO!

Все баны во всех онлайн играх (шутерах) идут за счёт голосования( тебе создали в игре возможность пожаловаться, жалуйся, проси у своих друзей, админы просматривают ваши жалобы, и смотрят по логинам (входам в игру) как и с чем заходят, так шо не ной ?

сидишь на этом форуме а тут шкляры(школьники) весь мозг выносят, и просят что бы им ещё объясняли все, заняться больше нечем, есть чем заняться администрации, ИГРЫ РАЗРАБАТЫВАЮТСЯ КОМПАНИЯМИ, а тут 2 человека ( не точная информация) и вы хотите все и сразу, терпения, курицы, хорош уже 

11 hours ago, VouT1k [OXIDE] said:

FUCK YOURSELF, YOU SHIT, GO FUCK YOUR ASS, I WANT TO WANT YOU TO FUCK YOURSELF YOU USELESS! YOU AND NOTHING ARE THE SAME THING, GO TO THE FUCK THAT STOPPED YOU!

1 час назад, ...Maconheiro... сказал:

FUCK YOURSELF, YOU SHIT, GO FUCK YOUR ASS, I WANT TO WANT YOU TO FUCK YOURSELF YOU USELESS! YOU AND NOTHING ARE THE SAME THING, GO TO THE FUCK THAT STOPPED YOU!

?

On 7/17/2023 at 6:11 PM, [??] ?????? said:

Trust me you don't wanna know ???

Hacker and more hacker on the servers, I thought I would play longer without game hacks

Why do I waste my time playing your game legit? I'm just a sucker thinking y'all might have no aimbot in the game huh? GET SERVER ADMINS because clearly you all don't know how to stop the hacks. This community deserves better. 

• Thanks 1

18.07.2023 в 02:26, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Update is already available on Google Play and App Store! 

What’s new? 

• Added new location; 
  • Added new items: hazmat suit, anti-radiation pills, turret, gun trap;
  • Added new resources: tarp, high quality metal;
  • Added the option to freely change the nickname; 
  • Added new languages: Portuguese and French; 
  • Reduced the protection by metal attire; 
  • Fixed a number of major and minor bugs. 

Обновление 0.4 доступно в Google Play и App Store. 

Что нового? 

• Добавлена новая локация;
  • Добавлены новые предметы: антирадиационный костюм, антирадиационные таблетки, турель, ловушка из дробовика;
  • Добавлены новые ресурсы: брезент, металл высокого качества;
  • Добавлена возможность свободно менять  никнейм;
  • Добавлены новые языки: португальский и французский;
  • Уменьшена защита от металлической брони;
  • Исправлено много серьезных и мелких багов. 

ГДЕ АНТИ ЧИТ ПОЧЕМУ НЕ КОГО НЕ БАНИТ ВЫ ЧЕ ТАМ КУРИЛИ 

16 hours ago, João Stechi said:

ITS IMPOSSIBLE PLAY OXIDE ITS TOO MANY HACKER, AND I ASK WHERE IS THE ADMIN IN SERVERS OR WHERE IS A GOOD ANTI CHEAT BRO OXIDE WILL OVER  @Catsbit.Care

YES, THE PLAY IS TRASH! 

On 7/17/2023 at 4:26 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Update is already available on Google Play and App Store! 

What’s new? 

• Added new location; 
  • Added new items: hazmat suit, anti-radiation pills, turret, gun trap;
  • Added new resources: tarp, high quality metal;
  • Added the option to freely change the nickname; 
  • Added new languages: Portuguese and French; 
  • Reduced the protection by metal attire; 
  • Fixed a number of major and minor bugs. 

Обновление 0.4 доступно в Google Play и App Store. 

Что нового? 

• Добавлена новая локация;
  • Добавлены новые предметы: антирадиационный костюм, антирадиационные таблетки, турель, ловушка из дробовика;
  • Добавлены новые ресурсы: брезент, металл высокого качества;
  • Добавлена возможность свободно менять  никнейм;
  • Добавлены новые языки: португальский и французский;
  • Уменьшена защита от металлической брони;
  • Исправлено много серьезных и мелких багов. 

I'm sorry, but what a rubbish, weak, useless anti-hacker system you have @Catsbit.Care, it's surreal, no human being playing on an iPhone can play the dynamics of the game, because the game is full of hackers, it's impossible, I threw my money in the trash buying the helicopter thinking it was going to be an advantage in this shitty game, forgive me once again but I hope you give up on this shit, sell to another company, because this is a failure! Good natured people like me it's impossible to play, congratulations on the incompetence of your developers who aren't even good at putting 1 admin on each server with an obligation to ban hackers to at least try to reduce it, but no you don't do shit, how angry I get with that! Congratulations on your disability! Congratulations!!!

The update is very good, but at the time when an update was released, the game was hacked again. This is a big problem that all Oxide players face, so they do not play the game because of the hack. I hope to solve the problem of hackers as soon as possible, because I am very tired of them.