LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
5 5
Catsbit.Care

ARC BUG

This bug is found and fixed. The fix is sent on Google Play and App Store (fixes are always moderated faster)

In order to prevent the abuse of this bug, the visibility of the arc will be temporarily removed 

Sorry for this inconvenience! 

• Like 1

Hace 16 minutos, Catsbit.Care dijo:

Este error se encuentra y se corrige. La solución se envía a Google Play y App Store (las soluciones siempre se moderan más rápido)

Para evitar el abuso de este error, la visibilidad del arco se eliminará temporalmente. 

¡Perdón por las molestias! 

1) El arco tiene errores, cuando le disparas a alguien la persona desaparece (pero no sale del juego y también creo que se congela) o otro jugador te dispara y el juego se congela. 

2) El chat tiene errores (no puedo escribir, te deja escribir una vez pero tardas mucho en volver a escribir, lo que escribiste no se envía)

3) Los servidores BR son lentos te sacan de la nada 

POR FAVOR CATSBIT ARREGLO 

Edited by GOTZE
Escribí mal

17 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Este error se encuentra y se corrige. La solución se envía a Google Play y App Store (las soluciones siempre se moderan más rápido)

Para evitar el abuso de este error, la visibilidad del arco se eliminará temporalmente. 

¡Perdón por las molestias! 

Sigue estando el bug

разраб, я тебя обожаю 7 месяцев делать донатную турель, это сильно! браво! 

• Haha 2

Y'all really need to address this stone foundation bug. Stone foundations are broken. If you stand on them you will get kicked. After upgrading to stone you will no longer be able to place anything on top of it. After server resets anything on top of it will disappear.

An update has been released in which I don’t know what, it seems to me that there is a fix. Is this true? @Catsbit.Care And by the way, I'm trying to enter the forum from a new account for the second day, you gave me a ban on the device forum 

УВАЖАЕМЫЙ РАЗРАБОТЧИК МОЖНО КАК-ТО ПОФИКСИТЬ ФУНДАМЕНТ:

1) КОГДА АППАЕШЬ С ДЕРЕВА В КАМЕНЬ И ТАМ СТОИТ ЧЕЛОВЕК ЕГО КИКАЕТ

2) КОГДА АПП ФУНДАМЕНТ ЕСЛИ ЛЕЖАЛИ РЕСУРСЫ ТО ОНИ ПРОПОДАЮТ

3) КИКАЕТ КОГДА ТЫ ЗАХОДИШЬ В ПЕЧКУ ИЛИ СУНДУК, ТО КИКАЕТ ИЗ-ЗА КАМНЯ

• Thanks 1

Только что, [60fps]KaiF сказал:

И ЕЩЁ НА КАМЕННЫЙ ФУНДАМЕНТ НЕЛЬЗЯ ПОСТАВИТЬ ЛЕСНИЦУ

• Thanks 1

3 часа назад, [60fps]KaiF сказал:

И если фундамент каменный то ресурсы со шкафа проваливаются под фундамент

On ۱۴۰۲/۴/۲۷ at 01:31, Catsbit.Care said:

این باگ پیدا شد و رفع شد. رفع مشکل در Google Play و App Store ارسال می‌شود (اصلاحات همیشه سریع‌تر تعدیل می‌شوند)

به منظور جلوگیری از سوء استفاده از این باگ، نمای قوس به طور موقت حذف می شود 

با عرض پوزش برای این ناراحتی! 

Damn this game, whoever I hit cuts it, you can't kill the enemy, please do something so that it doesn't disconnect for 10 seconds.

23 часа назад, Sudip YT сказал:

Глюк Power Plant Clam Down

Бро надо смотреть в низ и тянуть ползунок вперёд чтобы спуститься 

18.07.2023 в 02:01, Catsbit.Care сказал:

This bug is found and fixed. The fix is sent on Google Play and App Store (fixes are always moderated faster)

In order to prevent the abuse of this bug, the visibility of the arc will be temporarily removed 

A bug that should have been fixed after the update was released. Bug ON the BOW since it doesn't shoot!!!!!

On 7/17/2023 at 11:01 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Arc bug???? ARC BUG????? YOU HAVE 40/50 FUCKING HACKERS IN EVERY SERVER AND YOU FIX ARC BUG???????? 25E1DFCEEBD9513F im tired of this shit game... FUCKING "ARC BUG" GET FIXED AND ALL THE COMUNITY CRIYING TO STOP THIS BULLSHIT WITH THE FUCKING HACKERS AND CATSBIT DONT DO ANYTHING 

I PLAYED THIS GAME LONG TIME AND IM REALLY DISAPOINTED... BOUGHT NEARLY ALL THAT SHIT ON THE SHOP FOR NOTHING, SPEND OVER 50 FUCKING EUROS IN YOUR FUCKING EXPENSIVE SHIT TO PLAY WITH 40/50 HACKERS ON THE SERVER. IM REALLY ANGRY/TIRED WITH THAT SHIT AT LEAT REFUND ALL THE POOR PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT YOUR BULLSHIT IN YOUR FUCKING STORE THAT GAME NEEDS TO BE FIXED RIGHT NOW, CLOSE THE SHOP IF YOU SELL SHIT FOR THAT PRICES. HELICOPTER KICK YOU WHEN YOU GET OUT, CAR KICK YOU AS WELL, TURRETS SHOOT YOU WHEN YOU ARE FAR FROM THE TC.... ABSOLUTLY BULL SHIT . ASKED FOR A REFUND ON PLAY STORE AND THEY SAID I CANT GET IT BECAUSE THE REASONS ARE NOT ENOGHT.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 8:44 PM, KS.CANARIO said:

Arc bug???? ARC BUG????? YOU HAVE 40/50 FUCKING HACKERS IN EVERY SERVER AND YOU FIX ARC BUG???????? 25E1DFCEEBD9513F im tired of this shit game... FUCKING "ARC BUG" GET FIXED AND ALL THE COMUNITY CRIYING TO STOP THIS BULLSHIT WITH THE FUCKING HACKERS AND CATSBIT DONT DO ANYTHING 

I PLAYED THIS GAME LONG TIME AND IM REALLY DISAPOINTED... BOUGHT NEARLY ALL THAT SHIT ON THE SHOP FOR NOTHING, SPEND OVER 50 FUCKING EUROS IN YOUR FUCKING EXPENSIVE SHIT TO PLAY WITH 40/50 HACKERS ON THE SERVER. IM REALLY ANGRY/TIRED WITH THAT SHIT AT LEAT REFUND ALL THE POOR PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT YOUR BULLSHIT IN YOUR FUCKING STORE THAT GAME NEEDS TO BE FIXED RIGHT NOW, CLOSE THE SHOP IF YOU SELL SHIT FOR THAT PRICES. HELICOPTER KICK YOU WHEN YOU GET OUT, CAR KICK YOU AS WELL, TURRETS SHOOT YOU WHEN YOU ARE FAR FROM THE TC.... ABSOLUTLY BULL SHIT . ASKED FOR A REFUND ON PLAY STORE AND THEY SAID I CANT GET IT BECAUSE THE REASONS ARE NOT ENOGHT.

WHERES OUR FUCKING REFUNDS IM WITH THIS GUY YOU WONT FIX THE PROBLEMS WHERE OUR FUCKING MONEY WE WANT OUR TIME BACK CATSBIT !!!!!! Turrets are bullshit can’t get rid of hackers Helicopter are just as ineffective.  BOTH OF THESE IN GAME ITEMS ARE BROKEN , do not buy if you haven’t bought them already this Game is a scam anymore ..             LIKE IS CATSBIT SELLING HACKS TOO ???????

You can pay for you own server on ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED 9.99$ 

FREE AUTO TURRETS 

HANDGRENADES 

C4 

FREE BOATS  MANY CRAFTABLE ITEMS IN GAME THAT DONT CHARGE MONEY ….. 

private servers , can tame animals upgraded weaponry scopes. Everything we ask for here plus some .

On 8/15/2023 at 7:47 PM, Jame$1 said:

You can pay for you own server on ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED 9.99$ 

FREE AUTO TURRETS 

HANDGRENADES 

C4 

FREE BOATS  MANY CRAFTABLE ITEMS IN GAME THAT DONT CHARGE MONEY ….. 

private servers , can tame animals upgraded weaponry scopes. Everything we ask for here plus some .

That game is over 5+ yrs old and its for pc just play the mobile version and you will see how fuck*d up it is

On 8/15/2023 at 7:41 PM, Jame$1 said:

WHERES OUR FUCKING REFUNDS IM WITH THIS GUY YOU WONT FIX THE PROBLEMS WHERE OUR FUCKING MONEY WE WANT OUR TIME BACK CATSBIT !!!!!! Turrets are bullshit can’t get rid of hackers Helicopter are just as ineffective.  BOTH OF THESE IN GAME ITEMS ARE BROKEN , do not buy if you haven’t bought them already this Game is a scam anymore ..             LIKE IS CATSBIT SELLING HACKS TOO ???????

Damn once an wise man told "daddy chill"

4 hours ago, mikee said:

That game is over 5+ yrs old and its for pc just play the mobile version and you will see how fuck*d up it is

Naw stop playing XD I redownload it yesterday and they gave up on it basically because hackers wdym .. and still way more gameplay “craftables” etc ..

FIX THE DAMN RESTART. WHY IS IT RESTARTING EVERY 15 MINUTES. MOST SERVER I GO TO ALWAYS DO THAT. I can’t cook shit with all that bullshit. Wtf. ITS BEEN 5DAYS LIKE THIS. Are you not checking the servers at all? Or server reports??? How come you let the server fuck up this long?? I mean for 1 or 2 days I could understand yes yall might be busy but 5 to 6 days server keeps restarting every 15 minutes??? Unacceptable. It’s literally unplayable.