LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Fellas

Unbanned

Hello, I understand you, the system is writing to you, I got insurance for the use of aimbot, but the account was issued for 30 euros, I couldn't use it because 30 euros is a lot of money for me, and I was going to buy prime with this update, but before the update I got insurance, then I started working for more money and how did the update appear? I had it, I don't know how to download it and I don't have it, I know you won't believe it, but I didn't want to lose 30 euros, so please understand me and maybe you'll unblock it, but it's up to you, I can't decide for you. if gu ka I write id and name.

Account Name – ElasYT 

Account ID – 4F19EE685D84E75D

Prieš 6 valandas Fellas pasakė:

Sveiki, suprantu jus, sistema jums rašo, apsidraudžiau už aimbot naudojimą, bet sąskaita buvo išduota už 30 eurų, negalijau naudotis, nes man 30 eurų yra dideli pinigai, o aš ketinu pirkti pirmiausia su šiuo atnaujinimu, bet prieš atnaujinimą buvau apsidrausta, tada pradėjau dirbti už daugiau pinigų ir kaip atsirado atnaujinimas? as turejau nezinau kaip parsisiusti ir neturiu zinau kad nepatikesi bet as nenorejau prarasti 30 euru tai prašau suprask mane ir gal atblokuoji bet tai tau priklauso as negaliu uz tave apsispresti. jei gu ka rašau id ir vardu.

Paskyros pavadinimas – ElasYT 

Sąskaitos ID – 

And one more thing I forgot to add. Well if thats so. That i have been using (cheats) according to you. Then explain how to use it on IOS? Since i have a Iphone....