LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
6 6
Catsbit.Care

Delay

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that we didn't manage to release the update in time, we overestimated our strength. 

So, we will release the update, but as a regular one. 

Take care! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

Just now, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that we didn't manage to release the update in time, we overestimated our strength. 

Take care! 

Like your posting it right now?

Здравствуйте!а с читерами что?так и будут бегать мешать играть?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

Hello you guys I was wondering if you could give my account a present (I want the blueprints to the pumpkin helmet) I was hoping you could gift me this because I am going to put 100$+ on your game very very soon and I have before so please give me the pumpkin helmet blueprints or Christmas tree or Christmas lights but I really want the pumpkin helmet

• Haha 3

1 час назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Всем привет,

Мне действительно жаль, что нам не удалось выпустить обновление вовремя, мы переоценили свои силы.

Итак, мы выпустим обновление, но как обычное.

Берегите себя!

ыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыы топчек

5 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

PLEASE FIX THE SERVER RESTARTS. 

10 часов назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

Главное чтобы все баги пофиксели с читерами нам покашто самамим нада баротся (объединятся большими кланами  просто туреками выносить они сами убегут маё предложение такое)

11 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

OK what date of release the update 

13 часов назад Catsbit.Care сказал:

Привет,

Мне очень жаль, что нам не удалось выпустить обновление вовремя, мы переоценили наши силы.

Итак, мы выпустим обновление, но как обычное.

Береги себя!

когда это гребаное обновление?

• Haha 1

Oma gawd i swear when my childerns childern also die then also this new update wont come 

Отлично, хоть кокаято информация об обновлении, обновление будет на этой неделе? 

Ok aure 

17 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

Ok alright sure delay as usual. We are used to it but can you please FIX THE SERVER RESTARTS. ITS BEEN 6 DAYS SERVER KEEP RESTARTING EVERY 13-15 MINUTES. If you dont want your game population to decrease, I suggest at the very least make the game PLAYABLE. Seriously we can’t even cook ores!! Server 81, server 90, any PVE servers, CHECK IT DAILY TO SEE ITS FUNCTIONING OR NOT. 

17 saat önce, Catsbit.Care dedi ki:

Merhaba, 

Güncellemeyi zamanında yayınlamayı başaramadığımız için gerçekten ilerlemek, gücümüzü abartmak. 

Bu nedenle, güncellemeyi yayınlayacağız, ancak normal bir güncelleme olarak. 

Dikkat ol! 

Pirenyum eu 55 de 2 tane bilgisayar korsanı var ban layin sunlari adam donduruyor 

1.niki baggeyman ID:26E3288C84894CF3

2.niki baggíeman ID:24034083D867B01A

Edited by SWKBERAT

58 minutes ago, Sudip YT said:

Hello sudip I think they mean they will not improve anti-cheat or there is the slight chance they are saying they will not make it a birthday update

Edited by SrGt.JaCk!

1 hour ago, Sudip YT said:

Who Understand This Liine¿¿🤣

I want to say to @Catsbit.Care, say what you want but don't twist it in such a way that no one knows when the update will come. By the way where are you fromdevloper 

20230820_001255.jpg

Hello sudip I think they mean they will not improve anti-cheat or there is the slight chance they are saying they will not make it a birthday update

1 hour ago, Sudip YT said:

Who Understand This Liine¿¿🤣

I want to say to @Catsbit.Care, say what you want but don't twist it in such a way that no one knows when the update will come. By the way where are you fromdevloper 

20230820_001255.jpg

All he has to do is not allow 3rd party apk files to be allowed on servers and no more hack its simple. Put a block on Google play store not allowing 3rd party downloads of the game file and instantly hackers gone.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:01 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

Whare is the regular one 

19.08.2023 в 02:01, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Take care! 

Что с праимом?

1 hour ago, Welynprint said:

@Catsbit.Care If you think SAFE ZONE will solve the CHEATER PROBLEM your definitely WRONG,

I hope You know what your doing on your game, IF you add SAFEZONE without TRADING SYSTEM inside it, you just wasted your time putting it.

Safe Zone must have VENDING MACHINE , RECYCLER, or Try to be UNIQUE add some SAFE INVENTORY where we can ACCESS inside the monument and put our important stuff there.

We dont need another Monument that only have Creates.

But we actually just want REAL and BETTER ANTI CHEAT,  NOT SAFETY PLACE to hide.

If you read this message, I hope you realize that We still hoping for the game, even its getting worst evry update👍

Every update its worse and worse. It's supposed to get better with updates not worse @Catsbit.Care