LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
6 6
Catsbit.Care

Delay

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Every update its worse and worse. It's supposed to get better with updates not worse @Catsbit.Care

Nah man. It’s better. They added a fucking hazmat suit man this game is 🔥

4 hours ago, SrGt.JaCk! said:

Nah man. It’s better. They added a fucking hazmat suit man this game is 🔥

Enjoy your hazmat suit and hackers haha

• Haha 1

18.08.2023 saat 23:01'de Catsbit.Care şunları söyledi:

Merhaba, 

Güncellemeyi zamanında yayınlamayı başaramadığımız için gerçekten üzgünüm, gücümüzü abarttık. 

Bu nedenle, güncellemeyi yayınlayacağız, ancak normal bir güncelleme olarak. 

Dikkat ol!

Prime item got banned for no reason, either give me back my money or I will complain if I don't have my account, there is a money bill, there is a photo, I know the player id, my player username was: elmirofc

Haven't seen srgt.jack in #23 in a while...Staying away from the wolves thirsty for your blood?? Plenty of Santa hats and pumpkin heads there, no need to beg the devs for freebies... 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Fr33z3 said:

Haven't seen srgt.jack in #23 in a while...Staying away from the wolves thirsty for your blood?? Plenty of Santa hats and pumpkin heads there, no need to beg the devs for freebies... 

Facts come back and have some fun 😂😂

4 hours ago, Slick916 said:

Facts come back and have some fun 😂😂

5 hours ago, Fr33z3 said:

Bro you need to calm down rn man I’m in the REAL servers where you really have to fight for you life so leave me the fuck alone cringe ass mf

@Catsbit.Care VOCÊ E SEU JOGO E SUA EMPRESA, E TODA PARTE DE ADM SÃO UM VERDADEIRO LIXO, VOCÊS SÃO UMA BOSTA, VOCÊS SÃO O QUE CHAMAMOS DE VERDADEIRO INÚTEIS, INCOMPETENTES, VOCÊS NÃO SERVEM PRA SER DONO DE UM JOGO QUE É PLÁGIO DE RUST, ESSE JOGO DE VOCÊS FALIDO, QUE SÓ TEM HACKER N SERVER MAIS PRA PORRA NENHUMA! EU DESISTI DE JOGAR ESSA MERDA DE JOGO CHEIO DE HACKERS, VÃO SE FUDER, VÃO TOMAR NO CU, BANDO DE FILHOS DA PUTA! EU ODEIO VOCÊS, AMAVA ESSE JOGO MAS POR VOCÊS SEREM UMAS MERDAS DE ADM EU PAREI, MAIS UMA VEZ, VÃO SE FUDER, O JOGO DE VOCÊS É UM LIXO, CHEIO DE HACKER, HÁ 2 ANOS CHEIO DE HACKER E NADA MUDA, SEUS MERDAS, INCOMPETENTES, INÚTEIS, LIXOS!

On 8/22/2023 at 3:17 AM, Welynprint said:

@Catsbit.Care If you think SAFE ZONE will solve the CHEATER PROBLEM your definitely WRONG,

I hope You know what your doing on your game, IF you add SAFEZONE without TRADING SYSTEM inside it, you just wasted your time putting it.

Safe Zone must have VENDING MACHINE , RECYCLER, or Try to be UNIQUE add some SAFE INVENTORY where we can ACCESS inside the monument and put our important stuff there.

We dont need another Monument that only have Creates.

But we actually just want REAL and BETTER ANTI CHEAT,  NOT SAFETY PLACE to hide.

If you read this message, I hope you realize that We still hoping for the game, even its getting worst evry update👍

I agree besides the last part I think the updates have made the game a bit funnier in my perspective I respect yours tho too