LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
10 10
Catsbit.Care

Update 0.4.1

01.09.2023 в 08:07, Kostia furri сказал:

Вам же сказали, новый античит - это все СЛЕДУЮЩЕЕ обновление. 

Если ты не слышал инфу то что уже сделали анти-чит и он уже в игре 

И его обход сделали буквально за день 

If you haven’t heard the info, then what the anti-cheat has already done and it’s already in the game

And his detour was done literally in a day

01.09.2023 в 23:01, Linar сказал:

Я щас узнал что вы украли метал броню у игру похожий на рафт!!! На вас надо лутче в суд. Я не разобрался как вставить скрин

А ты уверен? Ты говоришь про Sunkenland?ТО НЕТ, ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ В ОКСАЙДЕ БЫЛО ЗИМОЙ, А ИГРА ВЫШЛА 25.08.2023 до этого времени в оксайде была эта броня 

I buy turret and I can't use it because cheaters can easily get it.. I have noticed not even a single cheat function  cheaters used  are Disabled why is that? all cheat functions they used can be used through this game its almost a year now with this issue and it's not progressing very well

02.10.2023 в 18:33, S.A.I сказал:

Когда обнова где анти чит? 

Говорят ближе к хеллоуину,то есть 31 октября.Но это не точная информация,так как все зависит от разработчика

2 часа назад, Bella сказал:

Who said that it’s on Halloween the dev hasn’t announced anything or communicated anything and a stupid Halloween update is pointless unless they fix hacking there should be no update at all until they’ve done anti cheat

You probably didn’t read the message carefully. I said that the update will be released closer to Halloween, where did I say that it’s Halloween? Show the message. It won't just be according to your words that it will come out on Halloween. "stupid update" and an anti-cheat will be released, as the developers promised us.Follow the posts on Instagram @Catsbit dev I posted a post where it is clear that NPS will be added.And the anti-cheat was already said earlier that it would be released. We were promised 

Почему удалили 72еу pve сервер? Вчера играл на нем а сегодня в поиске его не оказалось 

Screenshot_20231009-004845.png