LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Прихожий

EU #4 Magic bullet

4 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Hello. Just curious what is wrong with this report? It looks like he included everything he was suppose to...?

@Catsbit.Guard

You need to turn on player I'd so they can see the hackers ID above their head.

11 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Hello. Just curious what is wrong with this report? It looks like he included everything he was suppose to...?

@Catsbit.Guard

You have to turn on player ID so the admins can see the ID above the hackers head. With players able to change their names now some people are trying to get people banned who aren't even hacking.

33 minutes ago, Venomous420 said:

You have to turn on player ID so the admins can see the ID above the hackers head. With players able to change their names now some people are trying to get people banned who aren't even hacking.

I understand that. At 6 seconds the player ID can be seen which is why I'm asking. I've been reporting hackers for over two years and try to keep up with the reporting policies.

@Catsbit.Guard

2 hours ago, Bellaa said:

I understand that. At 6 seconds the player ID can be seen which is why I'm asking. I've been reporting hackers for over two years and try to keep up with the reporting policies.

@Catsbit.Guard

I didn't even watch the video lol. The hacker moving so fast I can't see the player ID clearly. Maybe that's why he wasn't banned. I posted a post yesterday calling out Catsbit for posting a post on how to properly report hackers lol. They replied surprisingly and they actually banned some of the hackers from reports that had proper proof.