LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Nelson

What does the danger sign mean

Simply what I'm asking from you is to explain how I get a moderator's approval to show post on forum when I attach a video,be precise .Thank you 

4 часа назад, Nelson сказал:

Почему мое сообщение в отчетах игроков отмечено знаком опасности? ⚠️

Привет,каждая ссылка/фото/файл или видео должны пройти проверку модераторами.

Edited by Botik_W_Tap1e

A danger sign typically indicates a hazard, warning people of potential risks or unsafe conditions in a particular area or situation. It serves as a visual alert to prompt caution and attentiveness to prevent accidents or injuries. The signs usually feature a prominent symbol or text to convey the specific danger or risk present.

22 minutes ago, jawadrana said:

A danger sign typically indicates a hazard, warning people of potential risks or unsafe conditions in a particular area or situation. It serves as a visual alert to prompt caution and attentiveness to prevent accidents or injuries. The signs usually feature a prominent symbol or text to convey the specific danger or risk present.

I asked for catsbit either dev, guard or care's reply no offense I know what it means so play the game leave the rest to catsbit 

28 minutes ago, Botik_W_Tap1e said:

Привет,каждая ссылка/фото/файл или видео должны пройти проверку модераторами.

Как я узнаю, что модератор получит мое сообщение и разрешит его размещение на форуме?

Только что, Nelson сказал:

Как я узнаю, что модератор получит мое сообщение и разрешит его размещение на форуме?

You just have to wait

3 minutes ago, Botik_W_Tap1e said:

You just have to wait

I hope not for long because I wasted 1 hour 12 minutes roaming the map farmed 478 scrap metal armor on having a loaded assault rifle just to get killed by a player using hacks.Another clan in the whole server also reported but without proof which I have so he should be banned quite soon a lot of players complaining as well in chat about the player

Hace 2 horas, jawadrana dijo:

Una señal de peligro generalmente indica un peligro y advierte a las personas sobre riesgos potenciales o condiciones inseguras en un área o situación particular. Sirve como alerta visual para solicitar precaución y atención para evitar accidentes o lesiones. Los carteles suelen presentar un símbolo o texto destacado para transmitir el peligro o riesgo específico presente.

Jajajaja alv You went to Google to look for the meaning ajjajajaj 🤣🤣

Edited by Mrdoom

7 hours ago, Nelson said:

Why is my post in player reports having a danger sign on it ? ⚠️

Why take so long when there's proohttps://youtube.com/shorts/l8NUJ8g1TTY?si=NPWrsgVoSvEjKszQ

On 11/9/2023 at 5:55 AM, Nelson said:

Why is my post in player reports having a danger sign on it ? ⚠️

You can send vedeo or screenshot first write your message and submit it after click on edit and add your screenshot or video and confirme edit