LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
SAMET

UNBANN HOW l BANNED

2 минуты назад, SAMET сказал:

100% вы, дети, вы все еще не понимаете, все использовали w7x hack 1 / years назад, и я скачал hack, потому что все им пользуются, в игру сложно играть, а мой старый хак меня забанили, и я не использую hack в своем I'd

Kod SameT это ты?

3 minutes ago, Blagoyde said:

Give me @****** pls, i not can search u

Sorry I don't know what that's instead can u give me your name.!!!

Friends, we were cheating because the game was too strict to play.  I don't cheat anymore. You can't send me a video from 1 year ago as evidence.

3 минуты назад, Sv Oxide сказал:

Sorry I don't know what that's instead can u give me your name.!!!

@Mandloiy

@Catsbit.Guard i not see ur msg in telegram, write me, i I have a screenshot where he himself confirmed that he is a cheater, also I want to ask you more about this person, cause in his team was gamer who used bug etc. I need to discuss this, write. won't take long time

6 minutes ago, Blagoyde said:

+6281247209464

I found u but can't message you..!!!

Because you make your acc private 

• Sad 1

Just now, OxideSamettsss said:

He doesn't cheat, please unban Samet
He doesn't cheat. Please give him a chance and unban him. Let him continue producing content for us.

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Guard said:

I have video evidence

As you said you have video evidence of @SAMET

Yt.

@Catsbit.Guard

Why don't you show us the video of him climbing wooden fence, direct so everyone can believe you and stop this spamming and texting.

Edited by Sv Oxide

Why everyone so obsessed about him being banned when random hacker gets banned no one even talks 🤣

And for sure admin doesn't just wake up get into forum and bans anyone any how just leave him to do his job.

38 minutes ago, Sv Oxide said:

Como você disse, você tem evidências em vídeo de@SAMET

Sim.

@Catsbit.Guard

Por que você não nos mostra o vídeo dele escalando uma cerca de madeira, direto para que todos possam acreditar em você e parar com esse spam e mensagens de texto.

Sim, queremos ver também.

@Catsbit.Guarda queremos ver o vídeo dele pulando a cerca.

12 hours ago, SAMET said:

Friends, we were cheating because the game was too strict to play.  I don't cheat anymore. You can't send me a video from 1 year ago as evidence.

Who cares if you don't cheat anymore the fact is you have in the past and you've denied it even when there's 100% proof. Once a cheater always a cheater. I'm sure you play with hackers too which is just as bad as hacking. You are all nothing but losers who think hacking in a mobile is cool lol when you hackers are nothing but losers.

12 hours ago, Nelson said:

Why everyone so obsessed about him being banned when random hacker gets banned no one even talks 🤣

And for sure admin doesn't just wake up get into forum and bans anyone any how just leave him to do his job.

It's because those bitching about him being banned are his subscribers and hacker friends lol. Loser's who like to hack in a mobile game lmao.

1 hour ago, Venomous420 said:

It's because those bitching about him being banned are his subscribers and hacker friends lol. Loser's who like to hack in a mobile game lmao.

True 🤣 even Zeher tried defending him and his whole team on hacks 🤣.

Doesn't matter if he was a hacker an year ago cz he still hacked in a video game quite childish making the game be your whole life and even get cheats.

Edited by Nelson