LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Hi developer

Friends list

I thought, why can I only add 23 friends? Beyond this number, the server cannot be refreshedI have a lot of friends I can't add.

2 hours ago, 祝雨凝 said:

I thought, why can I only add 23 friends? Beyond this number, the server cannot be refreshedI have a lot of friends I can't add.

Some of the things we mention should be in next update things that the game is lacking and very important ones .They should also add a clan system whereby you can invite players to join your clan and have a private clan chat instead of logging off to use other apps to communicate with your friends.

17 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Some of the things we mention should be in next update things that the game is lacking and very important ones .They should also add a clan system whereby you can invite players to join your clan and have a private clan chat instead of logging off to use other apps to communicate with your friends.

yes One more question.Every time I send a message, I need to send it many times before I can send it out. I heard that this update will fix it. I don't know what will be updated.

9 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

yes One more question.Every time I send a message, I need to send it many times before I can send it out. I heard that this update will fix it. I don't know what will be updated.

Think reason why they haven't fixed it yet was bcz they were collecting data on which type of phones faced this kind of issue probably it will be fixed soon.bet they adding the recycler but might be an in game purchase item.

2 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Think reason why they haven't fixed it yet was bcz they were collecting data on which type of phones faced this kind of issue probably it will be fixed soon.bet they adding the recycler but might be an in game purchase item.

I have a friend who doesn't have this problem. Some people say it's because of the mobile phone input method. I changed it, but it didn't work. I envy them for being able to send messages anytime and anywhere.🙃

Why don't the developers release the updated content? Our domestic game updates will be informed half a month ago.

1 hour ago, 祝雨凝 said:

I have a friend who doesn't have this problem. Some people say it's because of the mobile phone input method. I changed it, but it didn't work. I envy them for being able to send messages anytime and anywhere.🙃

Why don't the developers release the updated content? Our domestic game updates will be informed half a month ago.

I'll suggest on an orderly update like we don't need tones of things added in a single update they can make it random updates before having game updates.

Like power update, farming update,summer,winter ,stuff like that instead of waiting for one major update and ending up as a  disappointment to all players.

18 hours ago, Nelson said:

我会建议一个有序的更新,就像我们不需要在一个单一的更新,他们可以使它随机更新,在有游戏更新。

比如电力更新,农场更新,夏天,冬天,诸如此类的东西,而不是等待一个主要的更新,最终作为一个失望的所有玩家。

Very good.